Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Catching feelings for a provider?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Catching feelings for a provider?

Ok. I just fell victim to an unwritten rule in this game. I caught feelings for a provider big time. I’ve seen her over 10 times in the past month and well, she says the same thing about me, but there’s no way we could possibly be together because of our outside lives ,but ,man, I’ve fallen hard and she says she really likes me and wishes that she met me on tinder instead of on here. I won’t say who she is because of her privacy. Fellas and ladies, can someone help me? Maybe she’s just telling me what I want to hear so that I can keep seeing her. I feel like my face is painted like a clown as I am typing this but I felt like I should still share. Any tips and advice whether mean or nice are welcomed. I’m shaking my head, but what can I do? My heart is now in it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmol1234 View Post
    Ok. I just fell victim to an unwritten rule in this game. I caught feelings for a provider big time. I’ve seen her over 10 times in the past month and well, she says the same thing about me, but there’s no way we could possibly be together because of our outside lives ,but ,man, I’ve fallen hard and she says she really likes me and wishes that she met me on tinder instead of on here. I won’t say who she is because of her privacy. Fellas and ladies, can someone help me? Maybe she’s just telling me what I want to hear so that I can keep seeing her. I feel like my face is painted like a clown as I am typing this but I felt like I should still share. Any tips and advice whether mean or nice are welcomed. I’m shaking my head, but what can I do? My heart is now in it.
    Walk away, no way that ends well for you unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Ryugin View Post
    Walk away, no way that ends well for you unfortunately
    So, never see her again? Is that what you recommend?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So, never see her again? Is that what you recommend?
    Yes, I mean it's possible she also has feelings for you but she likely has feelings for whatever you've spent seeing her over 10 times in a month. I hope I'm wrong but serious feelings aren't a good thing in this world, and it doesn't sound like you can just dial it back

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat"

Yes, I mean it's possible she also has feelings for you but she likely has feelings for whatever you've spent seeing her over 10 times in a month. I hope I'm wrong but serious feelings aren't a good thing in this world, and it doesn't sound like you can just dial it back

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat"
    Man, looks like I’m screwed. All I do is think about her. I guess I’ll just have to keep seeing her and have us both live in a fantasy world 30 minutes to an hour at a time. 🤦🏾*♂️

Brother, it never ends the way you think. Certainly no Julia Robert’s-Richard Gere fairy tail ending like in Pretty Woman.
    Gere’s character tells her, "So what happens after he climbs up and rescues her?" and Vivian responds "She rescues him right back."

Maybe it happens every now and then but I think you know what goes on when you’re not with her. You just don’t want to see it.
    Follow her reviews and you’ll see stuff like, I painted her face, she really enjoyed me, she swallowed all my load, stuff like that. (You think she has those feelings for you at that moment?) Those thoughts will drive you crazy!

Oh but you’ll try and rationalize it. Oh she doesn’t mean it with them. It’s not real. I know we are going to be together and I can forget about all that. Can you?
    Then you get with her and there are periods in the day you can’t find her. She won’t answer your calls or text, but that guy is balls deep in her and she’s enjoying it with every thrust. By the way, that guy has fallen for her too. Just sayin’.

Man, I’m telling you. Walk away. Find another lady that you just want to bang.

And at the end of the movie, a guy known only as "Happy Man" saying: "Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? ... Always time to dream, so keep on dreaming."

Good luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    she says she really likes me and wishes that she met me on tinder instead of on here.
    So, she'll see you for free from now on? If so, cool. Take her out on dates and live your life. If not, you know that you are just being played.

We all know the answer here, so we all know that you need to get out of your feelings and realize that this is just transactional with someone you click with.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Quote Originally Posted by ProV1Guy View Post
    Brother, it never ends the way you think. Certainly no Julia Robert’s-Richard Gere fairy tail ending like in Pretty Woman.
    Gere’s character tells her, "So what happens after he climbs up and rescues her?" and Vivian responds "She rescues him right back."

Maybe it happens every now and then but I think you know what goes on when you’re not with her. You just don’t want to see it.
    Follow her reviews and you’ll see stuff like, I painted her face, she really enjoyed me, she swallowed all my load, stuff like that. (You think she has those feelings for you at that moment?) Those thoughts will drive you crazy!

Oh but you’ll try and rationalize it. Oh she doesn’t mean it with them. It’s not real. I know we are going to be together and I can forget about all that. Can you?
    Then you get with her and there are periods in the day you can’t find her. She won’t answer your calls or text, but that guy is balls deep in her and she’s enjoying it with every thrust. By the way, that guy has fallen for her too. Just sayin’.

Man, I’m telling you. Walk away. Find another lady that you just want to bang.

And at the end of the movie, a guy known only as "Happy Man" saying: "Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? ... Always time to dream, so keep on dreaming."

Good luck.
    I’m glad you guys are putting things in perspective for me. I even tell her all the time she’s just running game by telling me this and she quickly denies it. But I’m still getting played. I’ll still bang her, but I need to take my feelings out of it and you guys are helping me out with that. I can’t be naive anymore. As I’m thinking about her when I’m apart from her, she probably is getting stuffed with tube steak

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m glad you guys are putting things in perspective for me. I even tell her all the time she’s just running game by telling me this and she quickly denies it. But I’m still getting played. I’ll still bang her, but I need to take my feelings out of it and you guys are helping me out with that. I can’t be naive anymore. As I’m thinking about her when I’m apart from her, she probably is getting stuffed with tube steak
    If you're *not* trolling right now you should get out of this hobby altogether actually. You don't seem to understand how it works

If you're *not* trolling right now you should get out of this hobby altogether actually. You don't seem to understand how it works
    +1.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

""Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat"
    "

Neal McCauley - 'Heat' 1995

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcom79 View Post
    "

Has it been that long? Jesus Christ...

Small point … but …

Quote Originally Posted by dotcom79 View Post
    "

Neil McCauley … and I was hesitant to bring it but Neil McCauley was a real person/criminal who was the basis of DeNiro’s character. Nonetheless it was excellent spotting of a solid and influential movie
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Retired Companion
    Of course she is getting stuffed with "tubesteak." - that's her job. As in she is working when she sees you - it's not for fun. Hun, this is not a dating site. It's a money making business for the ladies. Now I have to tell you - if I saw your post about "tubesteak" I would never meet you or have anything to do with you as that is just so....vulger. But that's just me however I wish you good luck dear as it sounds that you may need it. As the Godfather says - personal is personal and business is business - and it is ALWAYS business. I just love that line.

ROFL....dude.....

I've made this mistake once or twice with a stripper. All i can tell you is....YES it's about the money. YES she is playing you. NO she doesn't like you. You are the idiot regular she's gotten to see her for 10x. Tell her flat out no more money and see what happens, if she wants to see you for real it's for real.....i'll guarantee what your outcome is.

You seriously need to walk away from this kinda thing for awhile.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast