Brother, it never ends the way you think. Certainly no Julia Robert’s-Richard Gere fairy tail ending like in Pretty Woman.
Gere’s character tells her, "So what happens after he climbs up and rescues her?" and Vivian responds "She rescues him right back."

Maybe it happens every now and then but I think you know what goes on when you’re not with her. You just don’t want to see it.
Follow her reviews and you’ll see stuff like, I painted her face, she really enjoyed me, she swallowed all my load, stuff like that. (You think she has those feelings for you at that moment?) Those thoughts will drive you crazy!

Oh but you’ll try and rationalize it. Oh she doesn’t mean it with them. It’s not real. I know we are going to be together and I can forget about all that. Can you?
Then you get with her and there are periods in the day you can’t find her. She won’t answer your calls or text, but that guy is balls deep in her and she’s enjoying it with every thrust. By the way, that guy has fallen for her too. Just sayin’.

Man, I’m telling you. Walk away. Find another lady that you just want to bang.

And at the end of the movie, a guy known only as "Happy Man" saying: "Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? ... Always time to dream, so keep on dreaming."

Good luck.