Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 💕NEW GIRL - young sweet brunette new to OH2 available for some fun

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great detective work on the rebrand !!
    Saw her back then and she was great

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I never saw her back then. If she stays around for awhile I need to work her into my rotation.

Confirmed legit. And well worth it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a nice session with Merisse. Definitely a great addition.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not sure what’s going on… we chatted yesterday and agreed to meet today by 11:00 am. She gave me address and all. By 10:30 am today I texted to confirm before getting on the way. No response.

By 12:25 pm I got a text from her apologizing because her alarm did not go off. No worries. We then agreed to meet by 3:45 pm. By 3:45 pm she texted to ask if I was there yet and I said yes. She sent me room number. I got there… door not locked. No one inside. I texted 4 times to find out what was going on… no response. I called twice… no response.

I hope she is okay, and not playing games with my time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Huh, interesting..

Welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightSir View Post
    Not sure what’s going on… we chatted yesterday and agreed to meet today by 11:00 am. She gave me address and all. By 10:30 am today I texted to confirm before getting on the way. No response.

By 12:25 pm I got a text from her apologizing because her alarm did not go off. No worries. We then agreed to meet by 3:45 pm. By 3:45 pm she texted to ask if I was there yet and I said yes. She sent me room number. I got there… door not locked. No one inside. I texted 4 times to find out what was going on… no response. I called twice… no response.

oh man I am sorry to hear.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wow man my heart would have been racing if an unverified provider gave me a room number and I walk in and its empty.

Welcome hun!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonxxx View Post
    oh man I am sorry to hear.
    Yep… Listen to those spidey senses bro…

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I can certainly confirm some strangeness and NCNS, we set up a meet time, I got the address. I was running a bit late, bad on my part. When I arrive she asks if I was at her hotel (name) I confirmed. She gives me the room number, since the lobby was being renovated, the entrance was all the way around the back. I hoof it around, make it up to the room, knock quietly, no answer. I text a couple of times saying I'm at the door and asking if she's there? Feeling very awkward in the hallway, I couldn't wait there any longer. No return texts, no apologies, nada. Very strange
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3