Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Real Estate Market

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We will see some seasonality softening here as we enter Q4 '23. Houses still YoY will be up. There's just too much of a short out there supply wise, way too much.

Doubt many will assume loans out, the better option is to rent out. I also would not assume someone's loan even at such a low rate; you now run their credit risk for the maturity of the loan. Plus, lenders will look at that unfavorably.

Really, it's time to buy calls on oil producers. And buy puts on regional banking/overall banking. Or get cute and sell a call on an energy ETF, and buy a put on it too.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    We will see some seasonality softening here as we enter Q4 '23. Houses still YoY will be up. There's just too much of a short out there supply wise, way too much.

Doubt many will assume loans out, the better option is to rent out. I also would not assume someone's loan even at such a low rate; you now run their credit risk for the maturity of the loan. Plus, lenders will look at that unfavorably.

Really, it's time to buy calls on oil producers. And buy puts on regional banking/overall banking. Or get cute and sell a call on an energy ETF, and buy a put on it too.
    I have a cute adorable home I do longer term Airbnb. I have a very low interest rate. In this life I doubt it will go that low again. I am looking into selling as I'm doing short term rentals. The person who assumes my loan needs a 580 to qualify. I had nearly 200 points over that to obtain it. I'll keep it before I give it away.

But didn't know the person who buys me out affects me. They have to be approved for the loan by the mortgage company too. I should walk away as that would be their client, not mine. Just going with the flow. As long as it doesn't cost me money, it's a asset!

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I have a cute adorable home I do longer term Airbnb. I have a very low interest rate. In this life I doubt it will go that low again. I am looking into selling as I'm doing short term rentals. The person who assumes my loan needs a 580 to qualify. I had nearly 200 points over that to obtain it. I'll keep it before I give it away.

But didn't know the person who buys me out affects me. They have to be approved for the loan by the mortgage company too. I should walk away as that would be their client, not mine. Just going with the flow. As long as it doesn't cost me money, it's a asset!
    Oh, if it's legitimately an assumable mortgage then no it's all on the lender. I thought you mean you were willing to owner finance it yourself, then you would carry the risk. But yes, if you qualify as an assumable mortgage then the person would need to be vetted & approved by the lender and make it their primary residence for at least 1 year(unless your lender requires longer).

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    Oh, if it's legitimately an assumable mortgage then no it's all on the lender. I thought you mean you were willing to owner finance it yourself, then you would carry the risk. But yes, if you qualify as an assumable mortgage then the person would need to be vetted & approved by the lender and make it their primary residence for at least 1 year(unless your lender requires longer).
    Absolutely. I'll hold it a couple more years.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2