Privately Operated Provider Services Offered. Unrushed, Authentic
Experiences, Genuine Connection...
Safe
Practices Enforced &
Sane
Desires Maintained... Consensual
Discrete, Indulgent..Shameless

MOST POPULAR (& Highly Favored) SESSION REQUEST- my Erotic Full Body Sensual Massage Package (All Inclusive)~ My Skilled Specialty;)The perfect candlelit, comfortable atmosphere to retreat to after a long stressful day- in my private north location, discreet & safe Using warm natural oils, I will work your entire body into full relaxation, strongest hands and lightest teasing touch in all of Texas! (great for tense/sore muscles) L1, 2, 3 intensity options available for second half of session, or anything else you may crave that day....

OUTCALL/INCALL SPECIALS OFFERED (Non Repeating)

90m 320, 2h 370(H&H Service)
BOOKING ASAP FOR INCALL OFFERED ALL EVENING AND LATE NIGHT- TOMORROW MORNING W/ LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Screening & Booking Instructions for New or Returning Clients-over 6 Mnths

NEW PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS or those RETURNING AFTER YEAR OR LONGER-First Contact/Initial Screening (~ Send a TEXT- that includes ALL of the following info..
Oh2 Handle, age, ethnicity, availability, session type, referrals & references and a bit about yourself. Please follow up with a Direct Message from your OH2 account with matching info!;), ALTERNATIVE SCREENING REQUIRED FOR OUR NEWCOMERS Screening is for both my safety & yours, therefore any requests not following the above format may not be considered.!

TEXT ME AT 512 714 8382

~~~Base Donations~~~

HH 200
1h 300
90m 400
2h 470

Inquire for Outcall;)

Cash or Cash App Accepted. Transfers must be made at the beginning of the session

Desiring something a little different? ;) Anything NOT 'the Usual' MUST be discussed, and approved. Reach out for a quote!! I promise not to judge, so don't be shy;)

Registered Members can follow the link below to view my profile and see a bit more of me;)--

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?53391-Rosy-faexoxo