Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 mins
Donation: 260
Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s
Hair Color and Length: Dark brown and below shoulder
Smoking Status: d/k
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Just as the pics show her...lovely
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
I texted her and she quickly replied. I told her I wanted to get laid before getting to work. She asked for references, which I provided, a pic of me holding my driver's license, and where I worked. She answered quickly that all was a go. Since she had mentioned she was in the north Austin area in her posting, I stuck around in that area and that made it very easy for me to arrive at the given location. This was going to be hhr at $260. Yeah, a bit high but considering my last minute request, I needed it. It's difficult to be seen on the fly--in less than 30 mins--especially since I had just gotten the verified status.

I texted her as I arrived and she greeted me at the door. She wasn't wearing any make up and had on regular casual clothes, which I thought was just right for this visit. I in fact prefer no make up or very little, so it was fine. With such a pretty face, there was no need to cover it up. She's a beautiful Latina with great tan skin tone and brown hair. A very nice physique--not skinny and not thick...just right in the middle and perfect in my opinion. Her pics capture as she is. See ROS...but bottom line is that I recommend her for sure!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.