Thread: BBFS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar

BBFS

From now on to the ones that ask me for BBFS. I will start blasting you in coed and you will automatically get blocked. Learn how to have some respect. This crap is getting old.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    From now on to the ones that ask me for BBFS. I will start blasting you in coed and you will automatically get blocked. Learn how to have some respect. This crap is getting old.
    Blasting someone would not be a good recommendation for this site. E may be a different story.

Block button would be better and, RTM would be the best option since you clearly state on your signature that you don't do BBFS and therefore would be considered harassment.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    While i feel sympathetic for you ariel, i dont believe either action will serve you well.

I totally understand the frustration of having to deal with stupid people and the problems that follow them. I definitely would put them on ignore status, some guys get off on pushing limits, and others get off on pissing you lovely ladies off. Either way its a game and shouldn’t be taken that seriously.

Ultimately you will make your own choices, i just think blasting them in public may have a negative effect on your buisness flow because people may worry about your discretion.

Guest BCD
    Excellent advice Stewie. OP would do well to follow it.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie griffen View Post
    While i feel sympathetic for you ariel, i dont believe either action will serve you well.

I totally understand the frustration of having to deal with stupid people and the problems that follow them. I definitely would put them on ignore status, some guys get off on pushing limits, and others get off on pissing you lovely ladies off. Either way its a game and shouldn’t be taken that seriously.

Ultimately you will make your own choices, i just think blasting them in public may have a negative effect on your buisness flow because people may worry about your discretion.

Riiight...Because we should protect shitty predatory behavior by the gentlemen who are at this point are totally out of control because of the years and years of them them collectively getting away with this shit because it seems the general consensus from mongers is that we should keep our mouths shut about it. Hence the massive problem us ladies are experiencing now and you guys are too dumb to see the problem that discretion in this case doesn't lie with the provider, it lies with the indiscreet and disgusting behaviors of these disgusting men who pollute and drag down our community. Yet you keep protecting them in your own way while taking time out to police providers. Like I notice not much has been said about how shitty dealing with this must be or how it taints the community. The answer seem to be, it's part of the deal and "mute" it if you don't like it. Fuck that. This entire market is different than it was just 6 months ago. Predatory men are not valuable clients, and predatory men are not valuable contributors to our community. I hope they get shamed and blacklisted to hell and cycle their vile selves right off the boards with their little simpering worms between their legs.

Every time these bums pull this shit, the screening gets tougher and the deposits get higher and the providers get more burned out and leave or suspicious of all of you, and all that succeeds in doing is making it tougher for good clients. How many good and honest providers have we hemorrhaged at this point? So tell me how keeping quiet about these creeps is good for anyone? Why on earth would a good man want to see the bad ones keep being empowered to do what they do? What a ridiculous proposition. Think about what you're saying instead of droning the same regurgitated rhetoric that has been the norm for too goddamn long and hasn't benefited anyone. Good men want to see these guys go bye-bye. If a client wouldn't see a provider for trying to clean up the community and shine a light on the vile ones for the betterment of everyone, then he's a shitty client too and not worth seeing either.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    P.S. Just as an example. I have been in this industry for almost 4 years now and my DNS list was about 135 lines long. In the last three months it has almost tripled to 370+. I had to hire an assistant to filter through what has now become a veritable cesspool of an industry. Us providers are having a massive problem right now. Like the duck metaphor, all may look the same to you men who aren't on the other side of this mess, but the feet are pedaling furiously. Things have changed, get with the program, it's time to stop protecting this nonsense.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    Thank you Miss V for explaining and telling how it really is. You guys will never know what we have to deal with on daily basis.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    P.S. Just as an example. I have been in this industry for almost 4 years now and my DNS list was about 135 lines long. In the last three months it has almost tripled to 370+. I had to hire an assistant to filter through what has now become a veritable cesspool of an industry. Us providers are having a massive problem right now. Like the duck metaphor, all may look the same to you men who aren't on the other side of this mess, but the feet are pedaling furiously. Things have changed, get with the program, it's time to stop protecting this nonsense.
    Is that mostly due to BP being shutdown?

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Riiight...Because we should protect shitty predatory behavior by the gentlemen who are at this point are totally out of control because of the years and years of them them collectively getting away with this shit because it seems the general consensus from mongers is that we should keep our mouths shut about it. Hence the massive problem us ladies are experiencing now and you guys are too dumb to see the problem that discretion in this case doesn't lie with the provider, it lies with the indiscreet and disgusting behaviors of these disgusting men who pollute and drag down our community. Yet you keep protecting them in your own way while taking time out to police providers. Like I notice not much has been said about how shitty dealing with this must be or how it taints the community. The answer seem to be, it's part of the deal and "mute" it if you don't like it. Fuck that. This entire market is different than it was just 6 months ago. Predatory men are not valuable clients, and predatory men are not valuable contributors to our community. I hope they get shamed and blacklisted to hell and cycle their vile selves right off the boards with their little simpering worms between their legs.

Every time these bums pull this shit, the screening gets tougher and the deposits get higher and the providers get more burned out and leave or suspicious of all of you, and all that succeeds in doing is making it tougher for good clients. How many good and honest providers have we hemorrhaged at this point? So tell me how keeping quiet about these creeps is good for anyone? Why on earth would a good man want to see the bad ones keep being empowered to do what they do? What a ridiculous proposition. Think about what you're saying instead of droning the same regurgitated rhetoric that has been the norm for too goddamn long and hasn't benefited anyone. Good men want to see these guys go bye-bye. If a client wouldn't see a provider for trying to clean up the community and shine a light on the vile ones for the betterment of everyone, then he's a shitty client too and not worth seeing either.

Fuck. Just marry me. You are sexy as hell ❤️ And everything you said is spot on.