Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where do you look for new girls now?

Where do you look for new girls now?

Guys,

are you sticking with your regulars or are you still meeting new ladies? If so, where? This place and eccie are the only sites I know of (besides p411) that free and easy to use. I have a lot of regulars here, but where I live now... I’m not sure what they use.

Thoughts?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Mongo1971's Avatar
    I sit around and wait for the ones crawling back from retirement to find me. It seems to be working.

Verified Companion Companion Alana kay's Avatar
    Lol mongo your silly! Xoxo
    Austins TOP ELITE
    MILF LATINA CURVY --IN PORTLAND!
    COCKWORSHIP QUEEN
    Located: Only fans--> Alanakay69

Sexy milf seduction w a twist
    TEXT PREFERRED 512-679-1867

Alanakayaustingfe@gmail.com
    Check my reviews...miss me? 💋

P411: 152120

I was wondering who the hell that cummsucker text was from?! I’m trying to be serious here, dude! Where do all the cool kidz like you go? Btw, I’ll be serving pink tacos tomorrow should you get hungry and wanna tell me some cool stories bruh! ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The places you mentioned have the most verified girls, but Switter has been a decent source for local and incoming girls.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
    The Switter comment is correct.
    But, on occasion, a gal that's been on my dance card for a while will introduce me to one of her new friends. And, that also reinforces the first gals position on my dance card
    Last edited by Unique_Carpenter; 07-14-2018 at 09:16 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m using this site exclusively. Over on the E, the ladies can’t post a real ad with real information. It’s a hassle having to PM a lady for basic information. Therefore, I stick with OH2 were the ladies can still post an ad with relevant information contained in it. It’s much simpler here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Yeah. I’m still figuring out what I can and can’t post! I messed around and got banned on the other site already. I didn’t mask something correctly in the correct place or something. Idk?! Lol. I think I like this place a lot. It took me a hot minute to figure it out. The same with switter. I was going to do Eros, because I’m in a new city, but not sure. This place reminds me of ASPD & that’s a good thing! :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I have enough regulars that keep me blissfully exhausted that I haven’t been looking for newbies. The few new women I’ve met since the eccie meltdown have been references from regulars.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar
    contents violate community standards and have been removed by ck1942
    951-239-5346

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar
    contents violate community standards and have been removed by ck1942
    951-239-5346

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Switter is great, you can really get to know a provider or guest's personality before you book and I'm getting most of my new business with it and fun clients with ridiculous senses of humor like mine. I can be more of my true self there and I tell a lot of stupid jokes. I really like the new site PrivateDelights.ch. I hate reviews but the reviews there are more like testimonials which I'm totally cool with. It hardly has any local women or men there yet but it has great potential. I hope it takes off. I really liked P411 but I haven't had a new request there in months. Sad. I really like this site too. All the naughtiness of the former Eccie without all the hubris!
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Thanks Miss V, good intel. I just joined privatedelights.
    Haven’t joined switter yet, but I guess I should.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Retired Companion
    What do y'all think is the average age is on switter? I was on there but I kept getting younger men. I just see guys 45 and over. I came away thinking that it's more for a younger crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    Guys,

are you sticking with your regulars or are you still meeting new ladies? If so, where? This place and eccie are the only sites I know of (besides p411) that free and easy to use. I have a lot of regulars here, but where I live now... I’m not sure what they use.

Thoughts?
    This is the best thing smoking right now!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast