Upscale Men, Men of Leisure & Investors

Hey aren’t you tired of feeling like you’re constantly wasting time on companions that don’t genuinely care? Looking for a real discreet girlfriend but can never find someone with the patience to actually get to know you? If so I’m your girl! I take pride in being a sugarbaby and making you feel valued, satisfied, & more than anything you’ll want continuance ! Not a transaction but an amazing investment! I appreciate my man! It’s not all about the money to me, I offer a real sugarbaby experience.. we can talk, laugh go for drinks video chat text & enjoy each others company ! Im Cuban&Black Mixxxed. I am the epitome of class and elegance, my unique brand and professionalism brings me a higher standard in this industry. Although publicly on the conservative side you will pleasantly be awakened to witness my kinky, adventurous, open minded side, yet always remaining a true lady! I Provide Comfort And Relaxation, As Well As Romantic Companionship. I Can Dominate Or Submit. I Have Intellect, Etiquette, And A Great Sense of Humor, When it Comes To Companionship Im Among The Best!

I am hosting off 635&75 area this week with a private residence !

Availability: Upon Booking or Send Pm Request

Rates & Menu: Send PM

Expectations Incall: Clean towels, water, music, candles, lingerie, heels, oil ready for massage, dancing. My hygiene will be amazing please have the same respect!

Expectations Outcall: I will be nicely dressed, updated vehicle, discreet behavior, great hygiene & I will update you when I am 5-10mins away!

Text or Call: 5102549590 if you have any questions!