Now that more sites have been created and others have reopened, and there seems to be an stampede of of Backpage time wasting panty sniffers on all sites, my former booker Pamela will be taking over all my email accounts and answering all Dm's on all platforms, and will have control of my trap phone. So if you send funny penis jokes, please be aware you will be sending them to Pammy, she's funny. but not as funny as me. So have some FUCKING RESPECT YA PASTE EATING MAROONS! LOL.

I will only be handling posts here and ads, and acting a fool on social media. All messages will be answered by her. It is her job to screen and book, it is my job to entertain so keep it short and professional in your DM's and texts. If you wanna act a fool with me, come join me on Switter or Twitter and we can cut up because I love that shit.

Once again, I am available 9 am to 9 pm Mon-Sat and Sundays by request. I do require a 24 hour notice from new guests and a 3-4 hour lead from former guests in good standing who text. She will not be answering messages sent at 3:30 am, "RU avail" messages " can I see you this afternoon?" (like dude, tell us the time you want to meet) messages or explicit or menu questions. Wanna book in 5 minutes with EASE? Fill out my Jotform in my signature line, it goes to Pam and she will get you on the schedule with the quickness.

Other than that, have a great weekend. I'm taking Muscle Consultation appointments all day today and tomorrow so book if you want your bod to feel good. Real, real good.

Also my libido is higher than giraffe's pussy so start booking your Cocktails for Two appointments for next week. I only take a few of those a month.

xo!

Thick Legs 2018.jpg