Thread: PetitePlsr: PetitePlsr is her name, and pleasing is her game.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

PetitePlsr: PetitePlsr is her name, and pleasing is her game.

Companion's Handle: PetitePlsr
    Date of Visit: 1/27/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM Handle then Text
    Phone Number: 737-247-8254
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?41754-petiteplsr
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Cuddling, DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, CW, 69, SS, CFS, CG, RCG, MISH, Doggie, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 280 + 20 Tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's (Looks much younger)
    Hair Color and Length: Platinum Blonde, below the shoulders
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: 100 lbs, 5'2", petite frame, 34D-20-26, Body that would make most college girls jealous, Bare shaven, responsive nipples, narrow waist, nice legs and butt.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, 10 times over.

Public comments:
    Reached out to her and made plans to meet at a very nice hotel. I have stayed there several times myself. Great room and very safe location. She is not a high volume provider and takes the occasional break. Now is the perfect time to contact her before all her appointment slots book. I have been seeing PetitePlsr since 2018 and research will show she has many stellar reviews. She has one of the best bodies in the hobby, one that most 20 and 30 year olds would have a tough time competing against. She is a talented Provider and knows how to please a man. Treat her with respect and like a lady, and you will be rewarded beyond your wildest dream. TCB was easy and we set up an appointment for 3 hours later. I arrived at her 4 star hotel incall. Sent a text that I had arrived and she sent the okay to come to the door. Appointment was on time. She met me in a nice bra and undie set, freshly showered, and ready to please her guest. She greeted me with a nice and welcoming kiss. She is a tiny thing. We spoke bit and relaxed, then headed to the bedroom.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 01-28-2022 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Input ROS Comments

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Yep

I always have a great time with her...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Y’all need to lighten up so some of the rest of us can get in.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thumbs up Making a comment on the Review

I can’t wait go see her again, I love her Nuru massages I get & she gives a Great BBJ. She also loves to
    do deep throat.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

her dance card is full

She is busy for good reason. You have to keep trying if you want to get in.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

She is the best!

Have patience. She is responsive and worth every min.