PLEASE CAREFULLY READ SCREENING REQUIREMENTS and TOUR SCHEDULE BELOW

Hello to all the sexy ladies and gentlemen, thanks for checking me out:)

"She may be his wife, but she's your bad girl!"
IMG_E4732.JPG

You know that captivating and cute hottie in the grocery store that you sneak peeks at, only to find her winking back at you? That HOT married Trophy Wife next door you fantasize about every time she runs out to grab her mail in short shorts and a tight baby tee, no bra? Well, I'm that girl, fellas;) I'm a real, all natural, extra sexy and naughty blonde married hotwife. At 44, I am in my absolute prime; I have the body and desire of a woman half myage and am ready and waiting to delight in what will be one of the most erotic times of your life. Educated and experienced, I'm an upscale and sensual playmate offering incall and outcall encounters for only the finest of gentlemen. I can bring my friend with--just ask!! Any rude or inappropriate language or suggestions will respectfully end all communication. I also DO NOT TEXT or email unless you've been screened.

Availability and Booking

I am very excited to hear from you as I love making new friends! I prefer AT LEAST a 24 hour notice as I'd be sad to have missed out on the opportunity to meet you. To book an experience and learn more, please SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING FOR SCREENING to sexyviptaylor@gmail.com:

+selfie pic

+pic of your state/govt issue do ID

+(2) recent provider referrals, include provider contact info/email, date and location

OR

+(2) P411 provider Okays

Any negotiating with this will cease all contact. My P411 ID P200001

IMG_E4727.JPG

Tour Schedule(default location is Kansas City for dates not listed):

• KC 14-18
  • Chicago 19-23 July
  • Milwaukee 24-26 July
  • Cedar Rapids 30 Jul-1 August
  • Des Moines 1-3 August
  • KC 3-6 August
  • Omaha 7-8 August
  • Sioux Falls 8-11 August
  • Minneapolis 20-24 August

I love making new friends and can't wait to meet you!! What are you waiting for?

xoxo,
Hotwife Taylor
IMG_E4728.jpg