Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tight Sweet GND ♡ blondie - Arianna Banks

Verified Companion Companion Julianicolexox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DBronco90 View Post
    OK, so no rate information anywhere on any of the sites. Also, she claims to be on PrivateDelights, but it appears she opened that account Jan 10th and shut it down Jan 24th. Check the single review she has and her response to it for that Jan 24th date. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AriannaBanxx. Further, her bestie, julianicolexox, is also extremely coy about her rates which appear to be in the 600-700/Hr range for covered everything AND no DATY/O. To her credit, the reviews for julianicolexox all seem excellent, but that limited menu at that rate is a hard pass for me. I only mention julianicolexox because I don't see any information about rates or services mentioned anywhere for AriannaBanx.

I'm all ears to hear whatever AriannaBanx might have to say on these points, but for now, I'll pass, regardless of how pretty she might be.
    Her PD is Ariannabanks -- not ariannabanx. Feel free to leave her a review :) Thanks! ALSO I do gfe for extra, protects Myself from the scum.. Yaknow?
    Julia Nicole

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianicolexox View Post
    She does CBJ - Certified loser! ;) And Kissing if you're cute. you prolly weren't! haha
    Thank you for corroborating she is not gfe, and that she does cbj.

And thank you for clarifying kissing is ymmv.

Smh.
    Julia Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg View Post
    350 hhr 700 hr
    GFE, no kissing, cbj

Saw her today. She told me yes to bbbj in text but it was cbj in the session. She explained that she was very new to this so not familiar with all the terminology.

It was fine, I'm not trippin. Disappointed in the miscommunication and limited menu, but she was very accommodating (I like nipple play and she provided that), clean safe incall, and not a clock watcher. It was satisfactory I don't regret having the session, but I won't repeat due to rates and menu.

Hide tags not permitted outside of review forums. KR/OH2 Guide

Correction** her hourly is 450. She told you that. Another person trying to sabotage a young provider.
    Julia Nicole

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to OH2 AB. Looks to me JN has your back

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Correction** her hourly is 450. She told you that. Another person trying to sabotage a young provider.
    I didn't sabotage her at all. I simply stated what happened, and even said some nice things about her. If anything, you're the one sabotaging her by association, with the unprofessional immaturity and rudeness of how you conduct yourself.

Also, this is what she said for rates

"Hello.

Doing incall in Dallas, TX, if you’d like to make an appointment please screening & time desired.
    700/hour 1000/90 minute 1300/ 2 hours."

She absolutely quoted me 700 for 1 hour.
    Last edited by asdfg; 01-30-2022 at 02:29 AM.

*sigh*.
    Julia Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg View Post
    I didn't sabotage her at all. I simply stated what happened, and even said some nice things about her. If anything, you're the one sabotaging her by association, with the unprofessional immaturity and rudeness of how you conduct yourself.

Also, this is what she said for rates

"Hello.

Doing incall in Dallas, TX, if you’d like to make an appointment please screening & time desired.
    700/hour 1000/90 minute 1300/ 2 hours."

She absolutely quoted me 700 for 1 hour.
    I have to be here or men like you will say false things about her. I’m here to correct you. I’m very professional, I have a great reputation and from what i remember i gave you a wonderful time and my sister miley did too. I just won’t stand for slander over her name or false information being said. You know my reputation is great. & I personally don’t even need to use this site, this is me giving y’all the opportunity to meet my gorgeous friends.
    Julia Nicole

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have to be here or men like you will say false things about her. I’m here to correct you. I’m very professional, I have a great reputation and from what i remember i gave you a wonderful time and my sister miley did too. I just won’t stand for slander over her name or false information being said. You know my reputation is great. & I personally don’t even need to use this site, this is me giving y’all the opportunity to meet my gorgeous friends.
    This could all be avoided if she would come on here and post herself. Both your information and his information is secondhand and therefore equally unreliable.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by jonas1_2 View Post
    This could all be avoided if she would come on here and post herself. Both your information and his information is secondhand and therefore equally unreliable.
    You're not wrong!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still scratching my head at where this supposed slander is

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Hey y'all. Appreciate Julia for sticking up for me & correcting people. On the other hand, I have a lot of you texting me badgering with information so you can make a comment here and trying to make it seem like im not worth my donation. its almost like you are trying to make me look bad, like saying I don't do CBJ, that's absurd. Trying to twist my words because I didn't say exactly what I do. I don't think its necessary to put hey I DO CBJ CFS, that's pretty obvious. And when someone is badgering me it almost seems like they are police. My menu is open, for clean gentlemen who provide results, who I see in person are hygienic. I appreciated are time together asdfg, but I didn't like your smell down there. I didn't want to be rude in person and jeopardize you getting upset and maybe harming me.
    Anyways, thanks to everyone who is being nice and not so obsessed with having unprotected relations with me, its so tacky.

Off to a _______ start.

A. Good
    B. Bad

You decide

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Complacency View Post
    Off to a _______ start.

A. Good
    B. Bad

You decide
    I made up my mind when Arianna had nothing to say and Julia wouldn't stop talking.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariannabanx View Post
    Hey y'all. Appreciate Julia for sticking up for me & correcting people. On the other hand, I have a lot of you texting me badgering with information so you can make a comment here and trying to make it seem like im not worth my donation. its almost like you are trying to make me look bad, like saying I don't do CBJ, that's absurd. Trying to twist my words because I didn't say exactly what I do. I don't think its necessary to put hey I DO CBJ CFS, that's pretty obvious. And when someone is badgering me it almost seems like they are police. My menu is open, for clean gentlemen who provide results, who I see in person are hygienic. I appreciated are time together asdfg, but I didn't like your smell down there. I didn't want to be rude in person and jeopardize you getting upset and maybe harming me.
    Anyways, thanks to everyone who is being nice and not so obsessed with having unprotected relations with me, its so tacky.
    I shower before every session, and you had already said yes to a menu item that you (according to you) didn't know what it meant. And now you're bringing up "results" which was never mentioned prior. I'm sorry, but you have way too many conflicting statements. Best to simply state your menu clearly in your OP (original post).

I'd recommend clarifying what is YMMV (your mileage may vary), what is pending on results (i'm guessing you mean std?), and clearly stating what your rates are since JuliaNicole said the rates you messaged me are wrong.

Best of luck with your future endeavors.

Yeah. Misleading pics and CBJ. Pass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2