Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are you horny? Come enjoy the throatgoddess

Verified Companion Companion Throatgoddess09's Avatar

Accept Are you horny? Come enjoy the throatgoddess

Hello, my name is Alexis, I’m new to this site. I’ve used STG and mega for the longest, I am choosing to still use those sites as well as this one. So if you see me on another site, it’s me. 😘
    I’ve been doing this for a while now(2 years). I’m open to suggestions, but I’m stuck on the basics. Lol.
    Let’s have some fun 🤩
    Thus site I’m not entirely sure how to use,
    But if your in the killeen area an you’re looking for some fun, Hml🥵 469-824-5951
    Last edited by Throatgoddess09; 01-26-2022 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Adding a photo

Must text me on here and be verified on OH2 before you can receive my phone number, onlyfans link, any content links, Snapchat etc. no exceptions🥰✨❤️

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She's legit fellas!! Seen her a couple times and have enjoyed the pleasure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Seconding Dyno's statement - she's real and a good time.

Welcome Alexis �� hope you enjoy it here

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well the ffireman would like to request your presence in college station

FF

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome and nice pics.

Thanks hun

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not too sure how to get verified. But someone told me to just keep replying to this post.
    I will be available all tonight in Killeen for incalls. Hmu for my menu loves 🥰😘
    469-824-5951

Must text me on here and be verified on OH2 before you can receive my phone number, onlyfans link, any content links, Snapchat etc. no exceptions🥰✨❤️

Available all night tonight🥰Killeen Incall😘 hmu if you want to have some fun!
    Text me 469-824-5951

Available all night tonight🥰Killeen Incall😘 hmu if you want to have some fun!
    Text me 469-824-5951

Warm cozy incalls all day😘 Killeen. Text me and ask for my menu love. 469-824-5951🤪 hope to hear from you soon, ready to deep throat some icckkk🤪🤪🤪

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Alexis. How about posting some recent pics of yourself here dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Alexis. How about posting some recent pics of yourself here dear.
    Is Feb 1 recent enough?

All my pictures are recent

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    All my pictures are actually recent.. but thank you for the advice love.

Warm cozy incalls all day and night.😘 Killeen only. Some outcalls if your not too far. Text me and ask for my menu love. 469-824-5951🤪 hope to hear from you soon🤪🤪

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    very nice assets !!!

Whole lot of NCNS lately! Please remember if you’re going to bullshit, do not text me. Or any other provider. Friendly reminder that we have lives too and our time is precious! :)
    With that being said I hope everyone gets a good Deep throat this morning 🥰😘😘

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast