Thread: What does FBSM do?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

What does FBSM do?

I find a beautiful lady offering "FBSM", this term is always confusing to me, as I never tried before.

What does FBSM do? Does it include BJ or HJ? The client still busts a nut in the end, right?

Can anyone clarify this to me? Thanks!
    Fans of blonde and leggy beauties at Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified) Freedom42's Avatar
    It varies. You always bust, it can be BJ (often referred to as L2) or more common HJ (L1). In some cases it can include SS and rarely FS(L3). There is a great deal of difference with what you can do from only playing with her boobs (NE) to full access (SE).

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Thanks Freedom42! Additionally some providers give LMT quality therapeutic massage, many do kinda an sensual oily rubdown or as they've never had training. Not knocking that at all, every provider's hustle is different and sometimes a client may want less therapeutic treatment and more oily glide stuff cuz let's face it, that shit feels good. I believe that Mia Christine, Sweet Kimberly, Isla Estelle, Jade Rose and I have training if you're looking for a genuine massage LMT level massage or have real body issues that need attention. I'm sure there are others, I just don't know them. I know Ambree Austin is one of the few that does real Nuru, which is a body slide using a gelatinous substance rather than traditional massage and is sensual and sexy and the product itself is expensive and clean up is a bitch, so those treatments have a tendency to be expensive to cover the expense of the product used and the time to clean up.

All will include release at the end. Personally I like light touching, but generally speaking my Muscle Consultations are just that. I've had a number of clients book Muscle Consultations and pressure and bully for full service because FBSM is less expensive. It's a way they try to game the system so I only allow very slight mutual touch in my hour consultations. My very favorite treatment is a full hour Muscle Consultation with a half hour additional Tease and Denial for guys that really just want to relax without having to perform at all, or half hour full mutual touch GFE with the hour massage. In truth, it is very difficult to get a super good full-body therapeutic treatment (especially if you're a bigger guy) AND a release all in 60 mins. I book many more hour massages with half hour add ons than just one hour FBSM treatments.

Hope this helps, hope you book one and it's amazing!
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    FBSM is one of my favorites; I find it a relaxing way to break the ice with someone, and who doesn't love a massage and a great release at the end. Valentina gave excellent advice, and she's for sure one of the best, as are the other names she's provided. Each provider has their own twist or style they prefer and menu options, so make an educated decision, relax and enjoy.