Was the Appointment On-Time?? 20 min late
    Activities: Massage both ways
    Length of Visit: 50
    Donation: 70 door .8 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 29
    Hair Color and Length: Long black
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Super hot! 5'5" Great body. 34 C MM's. Not the typical flat Asian ass but nothing thong worthy either. Id call it a cute butt tho. Bare down there. I'd say 7-8 face and 8-9 body. No fat anywhere. Nice personality. Little English.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Ida met me at the door in a skin tight dress showing a lot of chest.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    what is .8??

Seen them on Adult Search

They have a very explicit add on adultsearch advertising GFE BBBJ and a lot of other things. Advertising is worded the same as the one for China Foot Spa. Might be spill over girls. Also might be LE trap (was my original thought) but from the sound of your experience it was not!

$80

Unless

LE is recording and taking names. But I don't know if they would be allowed to use girls that way. Thoughts? Can LE allow ladies they've already busted to perform such services in an ongoing basis to trap hobbyists? Keep working as a plea deal? Sounds anti law to me. But who knows.

Verified Hobbyist BCD OswaldBates's Avatar

How do you know LE is recording?

Have you noticed LE around these places recently?
    Baby, I'm Gonna Sine Your Pitty on the Runny Kine

LE?

I was just there on Friday. IDA was AMAZING! No LE but she is a one woman show and you mongers are clogging up the place.

Quote Originally Posted by OswaldBates View Post
    Have you noticed LE around these places recently?
    I have no clue if le is filming. Someone said they thought the advertisements looked like LE. So, It was just a question Id like an answer to actually. Think Robert Kraft. If LE got into a spa and was able to use it as a sting place, could they legally, ethically etc have spa ladies work their craft to catch hobbyists? My guess is no. So, since this place has ladies working their craft, I'd assume it means the advertising isn't LE. But I'm not sure, so I'm curious what LE can get away with or not.

ida

Quote Originally Posted by Irishguy9673 View Post
    I was just there on Friday. IDA was AMAZING! No LE but she is a one woman show and you mongers are clogging up the place.
    Do you mean no other girls working there?

Also, what activities does Ida offer?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I noticed the change in tone of their ads last year and went back to look. They had pretty normal ads with vague wording until september. Then they didn't advertise for 2 months. In November they started in with the explicit ads. This made me wonder if they'd been busted and turned into a honeypot. So I too was interested to hear stories of what happened.

LE?

I went to Osaka yesterday and I was able to get L1 and L2 but the girl made hand gestures and quoted me the price also with hand gestures. Made me feel like the place was bugged so I may stay away until someone verified this whole LE thing.

LE

Quote Originally Posted by Jonatan View Post
    I went to Osaka yesterday and I was able to get L1 and L2 but the girl made hand gestures and quoted me the price also with hand gestures. Made me feel like the place was bugged so I may stay away until someone verified this whole LE thing.
    Yah, while the cities are hurting for cops, the state of Texas is not. And Texas is the state that passed new laws for solicitation. Whenever I see a spa bust in the news it's always the state working with local sherrifs and some federal agency like Homeland. What I don't know about is how far they are allowed to go? If they bust a shop worker can they make her keep working as part of her plea? So far, all of the spa busts I've read about are worker arrests. Hobbyists still seem to be getting busted in motels and cars. No clue how Sep 1 2021 changes that though.

As for cameras, we know Kraft got filmed in Florida. But are Texas laws different?

I'm inclined to believe it's not ethical to make a busted lady keep working as part of a plea. But who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by austingeek View Post
    I noticed the change in tone of their ads last year and went back to look. They had pretty normal ads with vague wording until september. Then they didn't advertise for 2 months. In November they started in with the explicit ads. This made me wonder if they'd been busted and turned into a honeypot. So I too was interested to hear stories of what happened.
    What have you seen in the past with spas being busted and turned into honeypots? (Which I assume means sting operation).

Ads and China Foot

Quote Originally Posted by MungoBungo View Post
    They have a very explicit add on adultsearch advertising GFE BBBJ and a lot of other things. Advertising is worded the same as the one for China Foot Spa. Might be spill over girls. Also might be LE trap (was my original thought) but from the sound of your experience it was not!
    on RR the ads for this place are almost always right next to the ads for China Foot. My guess is, they're connected. Same person dropping 1 ad after the other.

Verified Hobbyist BCD OswaldBates's Avatar

Robert Kraft

I don't know shit about crap when it comes to the law, and am curious about this too. Hopefully somebody that has a clue will chime in.

"On March 26, Kraft's lawyers submitted a court filing, in which Kraft "waives arraignment, pleads not guilty to all charges and requests a jury trial."[123] On April 2, papers filed by Kraft's attorneys revealed that the hidden video cameras at the day spa had been installed when investigators entered the facility under the guise of a bomb threat in January.[124]....

On August 19, 2020, a Florida appeals court ruled that law enforcement violated Kraft's constitutional rights when obtaining certain video evidence, and that the video would not be admissible in court.[130] The following month, Florida prosecutors said they wouldn't appeal a court's decision on blocking the video, making it likely that the charges against him would be dropped.[131] On September 24, 2020, it was announced that the charges against Kraft had been dropped due to lack of sufficient evidence.[132] In January 2021, US District Judge Rodolfo A. Ruiz II from Florida ordered that video recordings of Kraft and other customers at Orchids of Asia be destroyed.[133]"
    -From most people's source of information

So they put the cameras in using a bomb threat pretext. I suppose they wouldn't have been able to put the cameras in otherwise. Parallel construction?
    And then the state appeals court decided that the his constitutional rights were violated in obtaining the evidence.

Since this was big news not that long ago, how could another LE agency justify wasting resources to do this again?

Maybe the entire reason the Orchid Spa incident happened is because another Billionaire wanted to embarrass Robert Kraft, Charles Kushner style.
    Baby, I'm Gonna Sine Your Pitty on the Runny Kine

Verified Hobbyist BCD

LE

I am not familiar with all the legalities involved with solicitation but what would it matter if LE was watching or filming outside of a facility when they do not have eyes and ears inside? Is the concern the girls are trying to entrap you or that LE is filming and monitoring inside as well? If that is the case, wouldn’t just laying the tip down on the table at the beginning of the session be the best option? Maybe state something like “This is for you, I just want to make sure I get a real good rub! Just trying to figure out the best strategy to go about this to avoid any LE encounter. I would appreciate some suggestions. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast