Companion's Handle: Misbahavin
Date of Visit: Jan 20, 22
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 817-382-7212
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?49954-Misbahavin
City, State: Fort Worth, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall - apartment
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Kind of.
Activities: Bbbj, russian, mish, side mish, CG, COB, DATY
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: 150
Approximate age of Companion: Late 30s
Hair Color and Length: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: Doesn't appear so
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Tall, thick, milf looking. Has some baby weight, but isn't even noticable since her 36DDDs take all the attention. Good hygiene. Good wide ass to grab on. Is somewhat quiet, but will talk if you start to make a conversation.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, but YMMV

Public comments:
Ive seen Misbahavin plenty of times before. She's been one of my go-to whenever I just the need to let one out and wanting some big titties in my face and around my cock. I text her, responds quickly, and make an appointment. She hasn't posted on here in a long time, but she is still out there providing if contacted

I scheduled her for a morning meet but she had some uninvited guest show the night prior and crashed so she had to cancel. She asked for noon I said sure since I could use my lunch break to see her. I didn't hear back nearing our time. About 30 minutes from our schedule, she stated her guests had finally left and she is still available. Move to later nearing 5 and she said okay. Confirmed if she was still down nearing the time and she said yes. Waiting in the parking lot for about 5 minutes until I finally heard from her and got the okay to head to her apt.

She greeted me in lingerie as always and guides me to her bedroom. She gets comfortable, and ask me to do the same. She unveils her girls and allows me to worship them to get myself hard.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.