Hair Color and Length: Dark
    Smoking Status: na
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: See review
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Why is this form so slow. Been to Baby dolls 2x this month. Both times left with high mileage.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Ditto on the slow

We don’t see anywhere near the number of reviews here like on another site, so it looks like I’m going to have to TOFTT. I’ll report back soon. Mind you I haven’t been to one of these in a long long time. We’re talking at least 12 to 13 years. Any suggestions on where I should go to begin my tour of the Dallas area clubs?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If I were you, I would start at Baby Dolls in Dallas. You might just find that you don't need to go anywhere else.

Why?

Why is this forum so slow?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I suspect because most of the users of this site know they can get more action for less $$$ from providers than strip clubs have to offer. Don't get me wrong. Clubs have their place for sure. If I want to go chill on a Friday afternoon, have a few beers, chill, and admire the gorgeous women (where the level of quality is MUCH higher than your average provider), then I'll hit up BBD.

But, on average, I can pay $100+ for a HJ at BBD from a smoking hot provider, or I can spend the same or slightly more, on average, and get either a BNG or a QV from a provider.

Not really a tough choice most of the time.

I think it's slowed down since places like The Fare and Fantasy Ranch closed up. Plus I think girls have other options for sex work like OnlyFans. So the gradual evolution from waitress to stripper to player is not that prevalent anymore.

Verified Hobbyist BCD EasyCompany's Avatar

FR was the best!

Not high quality women but guaranteed you'd unload. I had a regular there on the day shift (stage name:Gemini). No set up /screening or any other coordination. Drop in have a few beers and drop off

Registered Male (Not Verified) 3.141<Brot<3.142's Avatar
    A little old place where we can get together.
    Subjective opinion. The demographics and moderation here seems to be more married guy biased. I have invested time in both arenas and strip clubs require more time to find play; that and the expensive learning curve. Now that I have made that investment it is daunting to think about giving up the club cred and ease in landing actual hot women that you can shoo away if they are uncivilized.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the revie OP. I personally haven't had much luck at clubs, and though its daunting but i think the risk and reward are higher. It is exciting to be able to get something that is not available upfront.

Hopefully more guys will be eager to report back which can pave way for other less skilled guys to learn and trybtheir luck..

Registered Male (Not Verified) 3.141<Brot<3.142's Avatar
    A little old place where we can get together.
    I have never relied on reviews here or on eccie to find girls. There is probably more bs on these sites about encounters than the bs of actually learning how to find the ladies that play.

Every club there is some % that will play and some % that consider themselves dancers only and will be insulted if approached the wrong way. Every woman can be approached if treated like a person. There are lots of providers that also dance.

Dancers are women first - sex objects second
    Work on your banter
    Ask questions in a playful way - If we were stranded on a desert island. How many coconuts would it take to peek under your grass skirt?
    Don't spend money on them to talk - they need to know that your wallet will open but they have to earn it. If they ask me to buy them a drink I tell them as a holdover from childhood I have to see bare nipples in the presence of fluids. Or to maintain balance in the universe they need to place their hand on my crotch.
    Up the anti early or cut your loses.
    Shoo them away politely as soon as they show smugness, attitude or any of the other repugnant traits humans are capable of. I will excuse myself to go to the restroom, talk to a clubber friend, tell them my penis is chaffing
    Become friends with the waitresses.
    Do not get drunk or you will wake up with your ATM drained
    When you find gold. Encourage her to bring her friends over. The bad girls are usually a clique.
    Don't let them own you. Establish that early on. You are a free agent in control of your penis.

If you cannot do these things stick with the internet.

When the forums were more active, the reviews were super useful. Gave you an idea of who the players were, what they would do, and generally for how much. Combine that with going around rent time, good times were had all the time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review. I also wish this Board was more active. I have trouble getting out of the house these days and need to optimize my time at the clubs. Used to spend a lot of time at CL before my ATF was asked to leave. Haven’t found anybody else there yet. CB is totally hit and miss. Some cuties but the “VIP” area is a joke. BDD has a ton of hot chicks. And if you don’t believe that they’re hot, just ask them. Did your activities take place upstairs?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I must be doing something wrong, I got dances upstairs and it’s hard to do anything, other patrons are practically watching my every move from 3 feet away. Are you getting champagne room or something? Bar was about 5 feet from me, couldn’t do anything without being looked at. Also I agree it’s slow her on strip forum. I intend to change that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.141<Brot<3.142 View Post
    I have never relied on reviews here or on eccie to find girls. There is probably more bs on these sites about encounters than the bs of actually learning how to find the ladies that play.

Every club there is some % that will play and some % that consider themselves dancers only and will be insulted if approached the wrong way. Every woman can be approached if treated like a person. There are lots of providers that also dance.

Dancers are women first - sex objects second
    Work on your banter
    Ask questions in a playful way - If we were stranded on a desert island. How many coconuts would it take to peek under your grass skirt?
    Don't spend money on them to talk - they need to know that your wallet will open but they have to earn it. If they ask me to buy them a drink I tell them as a holdover from childhood I have to see bare nipples in the presence of fluids. Or to maintain balance in the universe they need to place their hand on my crotch.
    Up the anti early or cut your loses.
    Shoo them away politely as soon as they show smugness, attitude or any of the other repugnant traits humans are capable of. I will excuse myself to go to the restroom, talk to a clubber friend, tell them my penis is chaffing
    Become friends with the waitresses.
    Do not get drunk or you will wake up with your ATM drained
    When you find gold. Encourage her to bring her friends over. The bad girls are usually a clique.
    Don't let them own you. Establish that early on. You are a free agent in control of your penis.

If you cannot do these things stick with the internet.
    This is gold, thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thinking I may wander out today. CB or CL? CL or CB? Or both?