Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Spa
Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: LT+
Length of Visit: 60min
Donation: $100
Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length brunette, hair in ponytail.
Smoking Status: Don't know
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: About 5', 120lbs, light skin, B cups, rounder than normal butt for an Asian.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Had a work thing in the area and was driving around during lunch looking for something to eat. Stopped to get gas and saw this place staring right at me. Since I didn't get the memo that ECCIE was back up, I dove in without any recon.

Walk in and the place is the typical AMP. Took a little while for someone to come out, Mamasan asked me for how long and I did only 30 minutes since I was pressed for time. Taken to back room, undressed and laid down. In come Yu. She is small, but had some strong hands. English wasn't great, but I'm not much of a talker anyway. She concentrated on the back and shoulders and barely made any moves down south.

Wiped me down and came the flip. She looked at my baby maker and motioned with her hand. I nodded and she lotioned up. Technique was okay, not great. At least she didn't try and jack hammer me. She let me get some NE action in. Outside the clothes though. She got a little hesitant and slightly pulled away when I started to reach under the shirt so I didn't push it.

Finished me up with a nice release. Clean-up was done and I was out the door with my water. I can't say this was an amazing visit, but she got the job done and at least she was decent looking. If I am ever in that area again, I'd probably go back.