Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nice try Cowboys, see ya next year!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    I'm not over this loss yet....I'm gonna have to fuck some anger and aggression out this week.
    Same here. The way this team is acting is like being a bunch of nervous unprepared rookies. We can not win if we do not have winners.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    did you notice that nice blue expensive coat Dak wore at post game PC.I wonder if he bought it with 60 million or so he signed for this year alone.Jerry and Cowboy Nation were scammed by overrated QB and team.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    First get rid of Jerry Jones, second get rid of Dak Prescott. Hell Russell Wilson would've probably taken them all the way. At least he has a championship ring on his hand. Maybe get him and replace Dak's ass.

Dallas fans ijk
    Screenshot_20210906-141712_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210902-103323_Messages.jpg
    Last edited by GeorgeDRII; 01-17-2022 at 10:10 AM.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    Read this. Everyone laughing at Dallas.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...erachievement/

Verified Companion Companion LustyBustyGina38FF's Avatar
    Dallas GalleriaJan29-Feb1 Houston Feb 1-5 MSOG DATY BBBJ Golden Shower
    I was watching the game with a friend here in Dallas , I did my best to cheer him up and he was so mad about the game , nothing I did would make him feel better over that loss to the Ca team ....
    Dallas Galleria Jan 29-Feb1~~ Houston Galleria Feb 1-5
    Check Out New Reviews Oh2 ECCIE TER TNA TOB

Twitter Video's Clips @BuxomBustyGina

Experienced Woman & True Quality Companion - GFE Kissing BBBJ DATY MSOG Golden Shower
    https://www.bustygina.com/
    NEWBIES Welcome With Alternative Screening
    Contact @ -Web Site BustyGina.Com - OH2-p411 P21483 -Email @ sexystarr38ff@safeoffice.Com

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkBoink View Post
    Read this. Everyone laughing at Dallas.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...erachievement/
    BB, the link keeps wanting me to pay $1.00 to read the story about the Poke’s collapse and embracing performance. It’s not worth a $1.00 to read about what I saw. It would have been more entertaining to have watched a video fixed on JJ’s box, watching him as his team embarrassed themselves and he vapor locked on all the penalties.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Zek is the whole problem with the cowboy's until he runs the ball like he's hungry again the cowboy will be loosing Dak can't do it all by himself

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkBoink View Post
    How the fuck do you lose at home? Where's the 5 TD Dak from last week?

They were playing a bad team that was resting starters that week. Dak fools you against bad teams. Go back and look at the schedule they lost to every playoff team they played this year except Eagles and Patriots and both those teams got completely embarassed in their games

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    I'm not over this loss yet....I'm gonna have to fuck some anger and aggression out this week.

Facts

I use to be a cowboy fan up until they kept letting me down for the past 20 plus years. I have up when my 24 year old asked me once why do you cheer for them ? They haven’t done anything since I’ve been around ! That’s the day I stop being a fan and I’ll tell you this I don’t get disappointed any more.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    I played college football. I can tell you one thing. The Cowboys have the talent but they don't have "it". They don't play as a team. You can tell by all the mistakes and penalties they made. It's the little things that matter. If you can't do the little things how in the hell are you going to do the big things!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickDickRick View Post
    If you can't do the little things how in the hell are you going to do the big things!
    Or the thick things????

Not a hobby related topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    but but but .... just think of all that revenue from ticket sales, advertising, sponsorships, NFL game money, etc. etc. etc.

the main take away from them and all team sports - they have to work as a team w/ the desire to win (not just individuals).
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I honestly thought this was our team to go all the way.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast