Thread: newbie to oh2

Registered Male (Not Verified)

newbie to oh2

hi everyone,
    i am new to this site. a beautiful girl that i met thru other site referred me to check out this site. not sure whats the major difference between other sites (adultsearch and backpage kind of sites) and this one yet in terms of looking for a girl but ill keep exploring this one.

why is that everyone asking for references, i have none so far does this mean i cant meet any girl from here ?

i thought money is enough to meet a girl when you're in the mood for it. but most of these ladies are asking for references and p411** kind of things .. felt bit scary to put all the original information out there in the site. i always kind of fly under the radar undetected person and try to keep digital foot print to minimum.

-kc

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    KC - Read, read, read ! Research is your friend in Hobby !
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by kingchandu69 View Post
    hi everyone,
    i am new to this site. a beautiful girl that i met thru other site referred me to check out this site. not sure whats the major difference between other sites (adultsearch and backpage kind of sites) and this one yet in terms of looking for a girl but ill keep exploring this one.

why is that everyone asking for references, i have none so far does this mean i cant meet any girl from here ? You just answered your own question above right here.

i thought money is enough to meet a girl when you're in the mood for it. Maybe so on the "other sires" but most of these ladies are asking for references and p411** kind of things .. felt bit scary to put all the original information out there in the site. i always kind of fly under the radar undetected person and try to keep digital foot print to minimum.

-kc
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. You may want to hit up the ladies on this link.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...that-Love-Them!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome to the site.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Popcorn18's Avatar
    Welcome home man.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. You may want to hit up the ladies on this link.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...that-Love-Them!
    cool thanks for the suggestion ill check it out :)