Thread: Escape Rooms, Rage Rooms, Ghost Tours, Movies in The Park & Other Weird Fun Stuff!

Escape Rooms, Rage Rooms, Ghost Tours, Movies in The Park & Other Weird Fun Stuff!

Does anyone else like to go to do things like this? Obviously, I’m a thrill seeker. I’m always up for some novelty! What are some of your unique &/or favorite spots in and around Austin?

I love going to amusement parks, zilker, the museums (especially the museum of weird & the new one. I’ve heard they are opening a huge water park in RoundRock. I can’t wait to hear y’alls chill spots.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Google
    Cypress Valley canopy tours

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    the caves in north austin are great, inner space caves is a great explore. they have opened a new free museum down town off of ceazer chaves and congress, as well as you can go see the UT art galleries which are spectacular, something i truly did not appreciate while i was at school there.

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    Ghost tours sound like fun. I’m a big chicken but very curious. Lol
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Nikki, Google “haunted Austin.” Lots of fun stuff to do and see.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Martial Arts training focused in grappling and submission tactics. January will mark 10 years of it and I was awarded my black belt a couple years ago.

Went to Barton Creek a month ago with an ATF...never been in such freezing water.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Deep Eddy is a nice spot. It’s not as cold as Barton Springs, but cool enough. I love it when they play Jaws at the pools!

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    Deep Eddy is a nice spot. It’s not as cold as Barton Springs, but cool enough. I love it when they play Jaws at the pools!
    I'll check out Deep Eddy. Thanks for the info.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones