Thread: Khloe Smith: Khloe Smith: The girl who takes me back in time

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Khloe Smith: Khloe Smith: The girl who takes me back in time

Companion's Handle: Khloe Smith
    Date of Visit: July 12/13
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM first, then she texts
    Phone Number: She texts when verified.
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....54-Khloe-Smith [link fixed -- ck1942]
    City, State: Houston, the big star of Texas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Third half hour in two weeks?
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, she's awesome about that.
    Activities: Oh, crap, let's see, lfk, dfk, bbbj,, 69, doggie, lazy doggy, scissors, jackhammer, missionary, legs way up, sucking her toes, daty, dato, lots of steamy sweaty fun I hope to never forget. I can die a happy man now.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hh
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: 19, she turned at midnight, like Cinderalla, she's a little princess
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, mid back.
    Smoking Status: Not during session.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Her ancestors came over from Europe at some point.
    Companion Description: Oh my god, my dream come true. A little shy until you get to meet her for a couple of times. She came out of her shell tonight. Maybe it's because it was her birthday. She's a doll. Great youthful body, breasts are just like I like them, not obnoxiously big, not completely flat, just like a little nubile princess. Might as well be Juliet in a Shakespearean sequel.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Above and beyond.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes. Although I wish I could keep the rest of you dogs away from her :-)

Public comments:
    A lovely young woman. She's always been BBBJ, DATY, and DATO with me. As she has specified, she is YMMV depending on her own discretion. I thank the stars of Texas I made the cut. I know some of you dogs are gonna moan and groan about her making that decision, but what can I say guys? Even if you're paying, you can't show up to a five star restaurant dressed like a slob, smelling like yesterday's socks, and mistreating the staff. Be a gentleman, don't be a slob, be sweet to her, treat her like you would the girl of your dreams and she will be the girl of your dreams.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    lol..

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    She is a little hottie and on the TDL................. will be seeing her soon........

...........slayer..........

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You represented her well. If I were in my 20’s I’d be taking her away for myself.

Happy Birthday Khloe. Enjoy your day

Guest BCD
    Looks like a total cutie. Will need to check her out next time I'm in town.