Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: FB(S)M
    Length of Visit: 50
    Donation: 25
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Black mid back
    Smoking Status: non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Average mommy tummmy asian. B cups. Puggy.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? no
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    After my fail at China Foot, I texted around looking for a spa that would allow me to massage the lady. This spa responded, and seemed excited about the idea.
    First, they don't present themselves like the ads. They wear uniform t-shirts and leggings. It looks and feels like a professional spa nnot an amp. 2 of the ladies were decent looking. Both were fairly perky, large B's small C's and tpical flat asian butt. Thin, pretty and flat tummies. One of these 2 was 40's and 1 was 20's. They sent the 20's girl in first and massaging her would have been great. But she didn't like the idea of being massaed. The older good looking one didn't want to to start, so they sent in the 3rd puggy one to finish.

The massage was good enough and got 50 minutes. A tad bit of teasing but nothing to get excited about. L1 was offered on the flip. but again, with law changes, I'm sticking to voyeurism and mutual massage. When it came time for me to massage her, I realized she didn't look like the first girl they sent in. I was face down by the time girl 3 came in. So not so excited about mutual massage at that point, plus, she would only let me massage her back. I declined and left with a regular massage.

This place will give you a fair massage and basic L1. Probably not much else.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    How do you get them to acknowledge or agree to ANYTHING over the phone? I can't even get them to answer if draping is optional lol

Registered Male (Not Verified)

I get it

General what you say is true. I guess this was different this time because asking to give a massage is less "dangerous" pf a question.