: (225) 250-8724
City: Deham Springs
State: Louisiana
Address: East side of Hummel St
Activities: Massage, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Just on the short side of average height, fit, nice looking figure, but her skin is just beginning to show her age
The Rest of the Story: Dream Fountain was busy so I decided to go to Ocean Spa on North Range. Going down Hummel St, I saw the Massage sign in front of a narrow, low, painted, brick building. I parked along the side and walked back up to the front. Sunny met me wearing a mask and a short dress. She led me to a massage room and took the door fee while undressed and waited for her to return.

Sunny gave an OK, light massage for about 15-20 minutes and then asked "What kind of happy ending do you want?" I said "I want to fuck." She giggled and I handed her $140. She asked if I had more and I said "no". When she came back and took off her mask she revealed a face that reminded me of an episode of the sitcom "Wings" where Antonio talks about his date with Edna, "the big-faced girl". Not truly unattractive, just out of proportion on her smallish frame. She's 5'3" or 5'4" with the face of a much taller woman. She stretched out the rubber, slipped it on, and began a fair CBJ that lasted a couple minutes before moving on to Mish and standing Mish until completion. She let me out a side door near my car.

I'm giving here a yes because she gave up the goods and was pleasant and had good hygiene and a clean location. I would be more enthusiastic if I could get the same from a 20-35 year old.
Recommendation: Yes