Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I don’t see pxmcc and his bike...

I don’t see pxmcc and his bike...

I’m over on Bissonnet doing a little outreach work. Not too much action but four very nice ladies were so polite. Im grabbing a drink if anyone is around, I’ll buy your first one. And not at Burger King.

A special thanks to FG and NJ for each contributing $50 in gift cards to the cause. Good people.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Hey honey I'm home. I want to go with you and help in any way I can. I been doing free hair cuts for homeless people or anyone that cant afford one.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    I’m over on Bissonnet doing a little outreach work. Not too much action but four very nice ladies were so polite. Im grabbing a drink if anyone is around, I’ll buy your first one. And not at Burger King.

A special thanks to FG and NJ for each contributing $50 in gift cards to the cause. Good people.
    Try again around 3 am lol, because...

"The freaks come out at night,
    The freaks come out at night"
    - Whodini

The crowd count ebbs and flows. Many seem to go on dates around the same time and then they reappear after being dropped off. Many women don't start getting there until after 10 pm. Thursday is not the busiest day for them either. Try Friday and Saturday.

You might be handing out generous gift cards, which is very noble, but the guys are handing out them twenty twens twens...RIGHT! kneeeee....

"Well round here, between Normandie and Western, we call this here a little twenty twen twen..."
    - Smokey from Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Try again around 3 am lol, because...

"The freaks come out at night,
    The freaks come out at night"
    - Whodini

The crowd count ebbs and flows. Many seem to go on dates around the same time and then they reappear after being dropped off. Many women don't start getting there until after 10 pm. Thursday is not the busiest day for them either. Try Friday and Saturday.

You might be handing out generous gift cards, which is very noble, but the guys are handing out them twenty twens twens...RIGHT! kneeeee....

"Well round here, between Normandie and Western, we call this here a little twenty twen twen..."
    - Smokey from Friday
    I found 7 total. They were all sweet and gracious. I’m not hanging around at 4 am. I’m trying to catch them when they aren’t busy. Not trying to frak up their game.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    that's hilarious B3! nope today the bike route was med center to the ship channel to downtown to northwest h-town n back. no bissy track for me..

but i do want to shout out to the amazing gal i saw today. she knows who she is..

I found 7 total. They were all sweet and gracious. I’m not hanging around at 4 am. I’m trying to catch them when they aren’t busy. Not trying to frak up their game.
    Yes they are very sweet

That’s why I love them and can’t stay away

All in all, I talked to 16. All were very polite and thanked me. I'll be back.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's always nice to help other less fortunate then us....there but for the grace of God, go I...
    Been doing it for years and nothing feels better than that to me!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Dammit - and I was looking for someone to have drinks with last night....

That's what I get for not paying attention.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    that's hilarious B3! nope today the bike route was med center to the ship channel to downtown to northwest h-town n back. no bissy track for me..

but i do want to shout out to the amazing gal i saw today. she knows who she is..
    I know that route. I ride it also.

All in all, I talked to 16. All were very polite and thanked me. I'll be back.
    I was there last night around the same time as you

I’ll be back too

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I'm sure they make enough money to eat, they may not spend it on food? So sad

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Yes they do. I used to do this style outreach as well.
    You never give them cash. Only hygiene, food, condoms maybe cigs. And any info you can to help them out of the life. I used to takeladies into my home. Only 3 by my record stayed out of the streets.
    One i got her away from her pimp and she a actually models now.
    One is married with 2 kids and a RW Job.
    The third did get herself into some trouble chasing behind some Boytoy and get put on probation but she's still clean and still not walking the streets.

Helping others feels great. Especially when you're helping knowing you'll not get it back. It really comes from tje heart this way.

Awesome job ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I'm sure they make enough money to eat, they may not spend it on food? So sad
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

That is why I give them $10 in Burger King gift cards...they hang out behind a 24 hr BK so it's a no brainer. But it is also to remind them that someone out there cares.

Great post, Riley.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    B3, did you want me to come pick you up on my bike and we ride Bisso. together?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast