Thread: Entrepreneurial Depression

Verified Companion Companion Khari Kummingz's Avatar

Unhappy Entrepreneurial Depression

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if I'm in the right section with this rant but here goes...

I'm within days of launching my very own hair extension line & while I'm super excited, I'm also feeling a little down if that makes any sense. There's been many sleepless nights & plenty of days of frustration talking to vendors across seas & dealing with 12+ hour time differences Maybe I'm burned out because I have been working on this for quite a while but then again, maybe I'm nervous because I want so much for my business to become successful. Is it normal to feel this way? I'm sure there are other business owners that could give a newbie some words of encouragement. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated
    Car Dates & Outcalls ALWAYS Available

P411: http://www.Preferred411.com/P183118

I DO NOT CATER TO BARE SERVICES…

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Wishing you 525,600 Minutes of success each year.
    You got this !!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well, you must be a worrier which is fine. Worriers are more careful and sense danger faster than a calm person. You are also more detailed and carefully dot your i's and cross your t's.

Your brain, your gut can sense when something isn't right, more so than a calm and cool person. You plan, you go over details, you realize in order to make it work you gotta put in more work.

Good trait to have if you ask me to grow biz, only issue is you worry 24/7. (4yr ecommerce business owner, btw, but i am a calm person)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There's a joke I like where one wanting independence goes from an employee working 5days a week, to a business owner working 7 days a week! Anxiety, frustration and doubt is normal and there are sleepless nights in the beginning. It's not a cakewalk otherwise everyone will be doing it. You will have setbacks, and progress is made from both small successes and small failures, you will face both. The biggest lessons come from the failures. It doesn't feel good.
    As time passes you learn what works and what doesn't. You learn your trade and you learn people. The workload and stress becomes more manageable at the same time, your earned experience hones your process and increases efficiency. You business may shrink before it grows, you work hard, you learn to compartmentalize. You work hard! I could go on, but I'm sure you get the idea. Check your emotions, and lastly, work hard.
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I see ypu are running with my idea of marketing, marketing and more marketing. Good luck dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you weren't feel this way, that'd not be normal. Put yourself in appropriate positions, take risks you can afford, keep yourself protected, extend your reach as much as possible and do that all consistently then give it time.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    It's hardest thing I ever did. 27 months into it. I am seeing results. I had to watch friends on social media having fun because I turned it down. I had to get discipline and focus and lost 3 friends. Not everyone can go on this journey with you. It's not for the weak or weary. I look back at 27 months and I'm so glad I took the leap. Just hang in there, it's lonely at the top. And not many will understand you unless the entrepreneur bug has bit them too. Stay strong beautiful. 2022 is a year of many revelations!

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Picker1 View Post
    Well, you must be a worrier which is fine. Worriers are more careful and sense danger faster than a calm person. You are also more detailed and carefully dot your i's and cross your t's.

Your brain, your gut can sense when something isn't right, more so than a calm and cool person. You plan, you go over details, you realize in order to make it work you gotta put in more work.

Good trait to have if you ask me to grow biz, only issue is you worry 24/7. (4yr ecommerce business owner, btw, but i am a calm person)
    Congratulations on the 4 years. I'd like to hear more about how you grew. I'm pretty close to doing something big. And I love to compare notes and learn. Inbox anytime friend.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cognac View Post
    There's a joke I like where one wanting independence goes from an employee working 5days a week, to a business owner working 7 days a week! Anxiety, frustration and doubt is normal and there are sleepless nights in the beginning. It's not a cakewalk otherwise everyone will be doing it. You will have setbacks, and progress is made from both small successes and small failures, you will face both. The biggest lessons come from the failures. It doesn't feel good.
    As time passes you learn what works and what doesn't. You learn your trade and you learn people. The workload and stress becomes more manageable at the same time, your earned experience hones your process and increases efficiency. You business may shrink before it grows, you work hard, you learn to compartmentalize. You work hard! I could go on, but I'm sure you get the idea. Check your emotions, and lastly, work hard.
    I'm quite afraid of the 7 days a week. I'm afraid of the 16 hour days. I'm afraid of the business going belly up while I can be doing this and guaranteed to make money. I think it's natural. They say if your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough.

My real dream is to have a business running, work as I do and burn the candles at both ends. Either way. I would love to run my plan by you. As I said, it's always good to learn. And it fuels me, I'm sure it does with this young lady too.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!