Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: defintion of stripper slide

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Man I always thought a stripper slide was a dance move at a stripper joint on stage ??

https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/s...andoralsex.htm

Did you not pay attention in health class. ???

Properly punctuating doesn't make a mf know what they're talking about. Any adult that believes fluids precum cum and raw skin in your mouth is not at risk for STDs should not be in this idustry. You're the kind of person who doesn't even understand the risks so how can you begin to take care of yourself. If you think sucking dick is such a small risk of STD then please explain all the oral STDs cases each year!! Are you just a provider or have you put in any ground work such as outreatch or actually dealings with any other aspect of this lifestyle other than your sessions and your one friends story ??! Doesn't sound like it. Just sounds like you think you're safe and hope you know what you speak of. Lol like seriously DR.Provider. lol

Any female bare back blowing every cock thru the door has no room to judge any other provider for offering SS.
    Point is they both at rish of an STD.

One is fluids in your mouth - one is on your clit and lips. SMH
    Consult your DR before asuming you're correct about sexual safety. Lol I feel like only a real block head would try and argue that something scientifically proven isn't so bad after all.
    Last edited by TexasRiley; 07-14-2018 at 04:05 PM.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Oh you dear little spunkmuffin. Please show me where I ever said fluids, precum, cum and raw skin isn't a risk for STDs. I also clearly said I do consult with a doctor. You know. One of the best in the country. It seems your reading comprehension has been severely compromised. I've seen 12 year olds on a Skittles rush with better discernment.

I see you also missed the part where I said have no judgement about providers who SS and the men that love them. Do it all day day and night and get your money. Any affront you you may feel
    Is a self-concocted delusion.

But as much as I love to combat fallacies, in this case, it's clear that doing so would be as effective as conversing with a bowl of pancake batter.

Best wishes on your pending retirement.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Companion Rose Somerset's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by winndixie View Post
    Man I always thought a stripper slide was a dance move at a stripper joint on stage ??
    Also that lol

Austin’s Good Time Gal
    Follow me on twitter for availability, pictures, & candid thoughts — @rosesomerset
    Screening Form- https://form.jotform.com/80618842244155
    rosesomersetatx@gmail.com
    P411 ID — P238377

200/hhr 300/hr

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/s...andoralsex.htm

Did you not pay attention in health class. ???

Properly punctuating doesn't make a mf know what they're talking about. Any adult that believes fluids precum cum and raw skin in your mouth is not at risk for STDs should not be in this idustry. You're the kind of person who doesn't even understand the risks so how can you begin to take care of yourself. If you think sucking dick is such a small risk of STD then please explain all the oral STDs cases each year!! Are you just a provider or have you put in any ground work such as outreatch or actually dealings with any other aspect of this lifestyle other than your sessions and your one friends story ??! Doesn't sound like it. Just sounds like you think you're safe and hope you know what you speak of. Lol like seriously DR.Provider. lol

Any female bare back blowing every cock thru the door has no room to judge any other provider for offering SS.
    Point is they both at rish of an STD.

One is fluids in your mouth - one is on your clit and lips. SMH
    Consult your DR before asuming you're correct about sexual safety. Lol I feel like only a real block head would try and argue that something scientifically proven isn't so bad after all.

Awww looky - aren't you feeling froggy!- cute little spunkmuffin - ****suckle. ��

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post

But as much as I love to combat fallacies, in this case, it's clear that doing so would be as effective as conversing with a bowl of pancake batter.

Best wishes on your pending retirement.
    I just died

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm looking for a stripper sled. *wheee!*

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    I think I actually literally (obviously not Literally literally but there was definitely an out of body experience) died at "spunkmuffin."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2