Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: defintion of stripper slide

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

Question defintion of stripper slide

looking for a consensus on what exactly a stripper slide entails, not to put too fine a point on it, but does stripper slide always include bare genital to genital contact or can it be naked oily slipping and sliding but not bare genital contact? what do y'all think? I do not offer it but wonder if nude body to body rubbing sans pussy rubbing on dick counts. i know these definitions and terms are fluid at best and hard to nail down but wonder what y'all think about this.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Body oil sliding is more nuru.
    SS is the genitals and from what I've been told, it's always bare. Which is a NO, in my book also.

Its genital to genital rubbing. Do it with cover on and lots of lube. Mmmmmm. I'm horny now.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    thanks for chiming in ladies. yea no bare genital contact for me either, thanks.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    Get guys to understand what ss is. Some think it’s for their tip to touch. Ummm hell no.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    If it’s not bare, it’s not a stripper slide: it’s humping and might as well be done with clothes on.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    It's a dudes attempt to get as close to barebacking as he can with the uh oh it accidentally slipped bullshit. Also known as the guys who want bareback but dont want to ask and get labeled as such. I'm sorry but if you're letting a dude rub his bare ass dick all around your pussy you might as well let him fuck you bare. Like do you not know most stds are contracted outside of the vagina! A condom at that point is only good at reducing the chances of pregnancy..not catching something.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 07-12-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    Brittany couldn’t have explained better.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Guest BCD
    I have never understood the allure of this or why a lady would participate, but if you ladies will allow, why not just go bareback? It is virtually the same thing. No way a SS doesn’t result in some amount of direct bodily fluid exchange.

As soon as I read that a provider engages in SS or bareback they forever go on my ignore, run far away, list.

SMDH. Enough danger in this hobby as it is.

Yes Nuru is full body sliding.
    SS is genitalia against genitalia sliding smacking rubbing but no entry.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

A dick touching the outside of your pussy is alot different then a dick inside you. One is basically dry humping but naked. One is intercourse.
    I offer SS for my naughty 90mins at 400$. And it's still not bareback it's an illusion Of the mind.

Most important if a girl does BBBJ and or CIM she is at equal risk of someone who's offering SS. They're both mucas membranes. If you recieve BBBJ and kiss her you're just as at risk. You don't know what fluids have hit her tonsils and are sitting there. You don't know of she has infection in her mouth....

Quote Originally Posted by Caspian1911 View Post
    I have never understood the allure of this or why a lady would participate, but if you ladies will allow, why not just go bareback? It is virtually the same thing. No way a SS doesn’t result in some amount of direct bodily fluid exchange.

As soon as I read that a provider engages in SS or bareback they forever go on my ignore, run far away, list.

SMDH. Enough danger in this hobby as it is.
    Last edited by TexasRiley; 07-14-2018 at 11:10 AM.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    It can be a lot of fun when a gal rubs her clit on your dick, kind of a shared pleasure thing. Since there's no penetration, there's not much exchange of bodily fluids, although there may be some risk. BBBJ, DATY, and FK have some risk too, but it's a calculated risk.

The down side of SS is that sometimes there's significant stubble, and it's like rubbing against sandpaper. So it can be kind of self-limiting.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    A dick touching the outside of your pussy is alot different then a dick inside you. One is basically dry humping but naked. One is intercourse.
    I offer SS for my naughty 90mins at 400$. And it's still not bareback it's an illusion Of the mind.

Most important if a girl does BBBJ and or CIM she is at equal risk of someone who's offering SS. They're both mucas membranes. If you recieve BBBJ and kiss her you're just as at risk. You don't know what fluids have hit her tonsils and are sitting there. You don't know of she has infection in her mouth....
    If you think this, you don't know anything about STD's. While rate of transmission in SS is lower than bare PiV intercourse, but the rate of transmission is considerably high, and much much more than BBBJ and CIM which is very low unless you have bleeding gums, open wounds in your lips inner mouth tissue or gums. Kissing someone who just gave you BBBJ puts the GUY at risk?? How? By giving her an STD the guy was already carrying on his own dick? Please girl stop spreading ludicrous info just to hustle. Your hustle doesn't have to include passing false info in a public forum.

And if any one wants to know, one of my best girlfriends, as in I've known her my whole life and talk all the time is a doctor specializing in sexually communicable disease. She has been an AIDS researcher for 20 years, is one of the top in the field and a consultant for the Texas CDC as well as a touring lecturer on the subject. I can assure you she would be very dismayed at this. How do I know? Because we talk about this all the time. I also personally know two people who earned themselves a nice case of gonorrhea from only SS in this local industry in the last 9 months so...it may take a while for you to catch something, and frankly, it may never happen but to go around saying it's safer than CIM is ill informed at best and dangerous at worst. In one of the circumstances he passed it to his wife and now he's divorced, seeing his kids on a court schedule, and is the pariah of his social group for having done so. Is that moment of pleasure worth that? Not to me but that's for each individual to decide.

No judgments about what one wants to do with their own body. You want to SS and rub your dick on clits that's great. Literally I have zero problem with it. If people want to bareback, hey get your money and your rocks off.

But for me, I have a obligation to keep myself safe so I can keep my clients safe, and keep their families intact and I take my responsibility very seriously. My responsibilities to my client don't just end at fucking and a minute of bare fun.
    Last edited by Valentina Voluptua; 07-14-2018 at 01:47 PM.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Guest BCD
    Thank you Valentina for putting a well reasoned response forward that just happens to mirror what I have read from credible sources over the years. Hey, i don't know why BBBJ has much lower risk of transmission, but the fact is the CDC and others have evidence that supports. That is as much of a risk as i am willing to take with a provider.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Indeed, and even with BBBJ and CIM, for you as the Penetrater as it were, you are much less at risk than the Penetratee. You have a greater risk of risk of bruising or teeth abrasion than std from BBBJ.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast