Thread: What really " grinds your gears"lol..

What really " grinds your gears"lol..

I'll start

What really grinds my gears is the construction crew next door to me digging up my driveway without telling me and leaving a mote where I cannot back outta my driveway,then telling me it'll be finished tomorrow...

Like what did my driveway have to do with your property?? And why am I on house arrest because of it..??( Just a analogy not really on house arrest.lol) and why didn't you ask my permission before you tore up 25% of my driveway??( the hole goes well beyond the ditch line ) and seeing as I just paid to have the slab reinstalled less then 6 months ago ( there was some terrible cracks I didn't find visually appealing) I Sincerely Hope THEY FULLY INTEND TO RE POUR SLAB,CUS ID HATE TO HAVE TO BE the asshole that calls the neighborhood coalition on that ass and make a court order or the city write a fine to your crew..

Maybe a supervisor or foreman could chime in .. cus I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be asked,notified in writing BEFORE not after they dug it up..
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 01-05-2022 at 09:54 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar
    Without seeing the whole picture I would imagine what you are calling your property is actually a utility easement. Making connections to utilities was most probably the reason for digging it up. Notifying you prior to tearing up part of your driveway would have been the professional thing to do but unfortunately in this day & age is becoming a thing of the past. At most temporary repairs should have been made for you to access your property until more permanent repairs could be made. Again most like everting else in the world today responsibility, pride in workmanship & accountability is becoming a thing of the past.
    REPUBLIC OF TEXAS
    The ADVENTURE is half the fun of the HUNT, ASPD😢/ECCIE/HOH2
    Hunting & Adventuring indoors as well as outdoors.
    Economic stimulator for young deprived Spinners & Dancers.