Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best and worst strip clubs?

NO LONGER WELCOME AT HOME 2 DUE TO LACK OF RESPECT FOR COMMUNITY

Question Best and worst strip clubs?

I used to dance at least one weekend of the month at P10 north or highland,
    and I've been thinking about going back, but I want to try out other clubs.

I recently applied at The Doll House,

I'm trying to think of what other clubs there are? can you help me out?

XTC, Landing Strip, Expose, Yellow Rose
    Pleasures...

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    I haven't been in a while, so can't speak to quality, but these are the ones I'm aware of:

P10 North / Highland
    Ricks
    Yellow Rose
    Landing Strip
    XTC
    Expose
    Palazio

Doll House and Pleasures are jack shacks - completely different from strip clubs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You may find additional information in the Strip Club forum: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...ussions-Austin

P10 North regularly records the highest liquor tax (i.e., revenue = business = spenders). I have not visited P10 Highland since it was Sugars. XTC is one of the last all-nude, BYOB clubs (Hot-bodies or whatever they are called now, too??). I occasionally visit the Landing Strip to/from the airport. I like the low-key (low hustle) vibe and the variety. You may do okay at Palazio or Expose, but I have not been to either in years. I liked Ricks when it was Joys, but have only been twice (first and last time) since the change. I often heard Yellow-Rose was the UT co-ed hang-out; I have never visited.

Good luck!

Verified Companion Companion Violeth's Avatar
    I like to go to P10 Bratton lane. Aaron is awesome.

yes, but is that reeeeally all that different of a job considering what I usually do for money, honey? lol

I've been curious about the jack-shacks for a while but didn't know what to call them, so thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by saustin View Post
    You may find additional information in the Strip Club forum: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...ussions-Austin

P10 North regularly records the highest liquor tax (i.e., revenue = business = spenders). I have not visited P10 Highland since it was Sugars. XTC is one of the last all-nude, BYOB clubs (Hot-bodies or whatever they are called now, too??). I occasionally visit the Landing Strip to/from the airport. I like the low-key (low hustle) vibe and the variety. You may do okay at Palazio or Expose, but I have not been to either in years. I liked Ricks when it was Joys, but have only been twice (first and last time) since the change. I often heard Yellow-Rose was the UT co-ed hang-out; I have never visited.

Good luck!
    oops I hit the wrong button to reply to Wisker Billy, oh well

Thank you saustin, I guess it's back to P10 north go to start off with- although the last time I was there they acted like they had issues with tattoos?

I looked in the strip club forum but most of the last posts in threads are nearly 10 years old, unfortunately

also Foxy's is nude optional BYOB, in the old Down in Texas Saloon

Landing Strip is where I did my first night ever as a Dancer <3

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Well, let us know; we’ll come make it rain.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    P10 is fine with tattoos now, but they do have a limit on how many tattooed ladies they have in there at once. They’ve been slowly making their way down the strip and new girls cycling in. P10 likes to keep it fresh faced and crawling with baby strippers. I think you’d still like it.

Definitely give a heads up and I’ll be sure to come see you and show support!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    oops I hit the wrong button to reply to Wisker Billy, oh well

Thank you saustin, I guess it's back to P10 north go to start off with- although the last time I was there they acted like they had issues with tattoos?

I looked in the strip club forum but most of the last posts in threads are nearly 10 years old, unfortunately

also Foxy's is nude optional BYOB, in the old Down in Texas Saloon

Landing Strip is where I did my first night ever as a Dancer <3
    I went to p10 north a couple weeks ago and I seen alot of girls with tattoos. I don't think that is an issue anymore. Foxy's has been on my list for a lonf time, but haven't seen much about it. I guess I will just have to walk through the doors.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The big 3 are Yellow Rose - P10 North - Palazzio, all three though have different vibes and depending on your personality you'll work out which one works for you.
    I have friends that entertain at more than 1 and depending on time of year or what not alternate.
    They def have zero issue with tats currently at P10.
    The 2nd tier i'd put as Ricks - Expose' - P10 Highland
    The 3rd Tier - Landing Strip - Chicas Bonitas and Hot Body
    Then there is the alternate Tier ... All nude . XTC and Foxy's which of course also stay open super late and get popping at 330am.

IT is summer though and summer is slow in the clubs with random high point nights, example weekend before 4th of July with payday was busy
    July 4th dead, last weekend got busy but right now this week its been slow AF and waiting to see with payday coming up what this weekend will be like.

Lots of the girls bounce right from P10/Rick's to Foxy's when they are serious hustle mode.

as always, remember... what happens in the Champagne Room, ends up on the champagne room floor :X

The only club I've been to here in Austin is Expose. A bunch of my college friends and me go on Sundays (we call it Church) for $4 you call it for the majority of their drinks including Jameson.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Rowan if you decide to dance in south Austin let us know. I haven’t been to a strip club in almost 30 years, but I would love to come see you dance.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    hell... even if you end up turning a shift at the dollhouse... knowing it wouldn't be a self serve night I might stop by... let me know when you're working.

I made a post similar in Dallas. I guess they're just straight fucking no titty bars first bc it got no replies lol .

My favorite Clubs Around the Country are:

Dallas Texas - XTC

El Paso Texas - The Red Parrot

New York City - City Scapes

Honolulu Hawaii - Ballerinas

Industry California - Synn & Paradise

Vinton Louisiana - Angels

Sayerville New Jersey - XXXV Gentlemen's Club

Detroit Michigan - Tycoons
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

I like landing strip only because.
    1.First bottle is free
    2.The manager is laid back
    3. After hours partying
    4. Its close to Denny's
    5. Its a straight shot back home

Girls can be hit or miss. I've known some of the waitresses for a couple of years. Always great service.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast