Was the Appointment On-Time?? 10 minutes late due to Appt. mix up see notes
Activities: dfk, breast play, 69, BBBJ, CFS, daty/dato, BBBJCIMNQBS
Length of Visit: 60 minutes
Donation: $200
Approximate age of Companion: 23
Hair Color and Length: Very Long, Brown, Blonde Highlights
Smoking Status: does not
Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
Companion Description: 5-4, 120 pounds, man made C cups, beautiful mouth and eyes, sexy ass
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? damn smart
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes, who doesn't like beautiful K Girls?

Public comments:
name confusion at the start, took 10 minutes to sort out.. I don't know if Sugar's appt. ever showed, but she and Kiss had appointments at the same time, both guys used the same name.. weird! I finished in her gorgeous mouth ()

I was hoping to copy my ECCIE review here, it didn't work, LOL.. so I will be brief.. Kiss used to be "S" at Lucky Haven, for all of one week, but she saw the light and changed back to Kiss as I was leaving.. long story. she is very sweet, and beautiful, much like her friend Judy, also at Lucky Haven. both are 23 years old, and if a guy was fortunate to have a Doubles with those two, he better have a defibrillator nearby.

we did the activities listed, it was a thrill to bust in her beautiful mouth.. it felt like Seismic activity as I blew.. that followed a round of CFS. she was a great visit, love her as I did, shoot inside her gorgeous mouth, and you will sleep like a Baby the same night.

did I mention I finished in her beautiful mouth?