Date of Visit: 07/07/18
Preferred Method of Contact: Email
Phone Number:
Email Address: Brandyswetaswine@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://switter.at/@brandywine53
City, State: R R, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, DFK, BBBJ, CFS (CG, Missionary, k9, hanging garden)
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
Donation: $$ + tip
Approximate age of Companion: 27
Hair Color and Length: Long brown hair to the center of her back
Smoking Status: None
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: 5'ish spinner with a nice D bosom. Light as a feather and fit. Maybe 110lbs (MAX). Nose piercing with small stud. Belly button ring. A few tattoos including a big back piece. Very smooth and soft skin with a little fuzz above the kitty. Her face is absolutely gorgeous.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely!

Public comments:
Brandy was my first swing into Switter. Her pictures easily identify her spinner status and took my interest after thoroughly reviewing her pictures. She had no reviews so I took a swing for my fellow hobbyists (but mainly for me! Curiosity). I contacted her through email to plan the entire visit and her responses were always quick and discreet. I chose outcall in my gated apt and used complete discretion with no issues on her end. Upon meeting her she was a real knockout! Charming, sweet, normal, cool, and hot. Her energy was off the charts for safe passionate to hardcore fun. If spinner, blue eyed, brunettes get you going I would recommended this little firecracker.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.