Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ireland Travel

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My one all purpose Ireland travel tip. Comes in several easy steps:

1. Get in your car
    2. Drive to a nice North Dallas neighborhood - pick one south of LBJ
    3. Drive a few miles staying on the alleys

That will give you a good idea of what the roads are like in a lot of Ireland. They must not believe in eminent domain there. Those sheep can graze right up to the line of stones or the fence that is VERY close to the road itself. Sometimes, the sheep are on the road. I could see the ferryboat getting ready to pull out, and the damn sheep in my way did not care!! (Had to wait a half hour for the ferry to come back to my side of the river.)

And when that big old lorry is coming right at you, try not to panic. There really is "some" room for both of you on that Irish road.

On yeah - drive on the left when you get there. Don't try that in North Dallas. Can you turn left on red at the light? Beats me, ask the lucky Irish guy who gets to answer your question. Everything will be just "grand".

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    I'm still a little salty for allowing myself to get talked out of an Ireland trip. But hey, we were young and engaged and it was her birthday. She wanted Vegas, she got Vegas. We had an awesome time but at the end of the day, fuck Wayne Newton. I'll never forgive him for cancelling on us that one hot summer night back in '02.

Enjoy the trip, hope it's coming together.

Whenever I travel, I like to use Rick Steves as one source of inspiration. So if you have some extra prep/browse time, might consider this link... https://www.ricksteves.com/europe/ireland

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The IRA discussion made me smile, IRA for an Irish Personn means Irish Republican Army and was the army part of the sein feinn political part which leads many terrorist attacks back in the days.
    Anyway Bella, I went several times in Ireland, this is a wonderful country, January will be. Undoubtedly cold and rainy. But you will always. Make friends there, just go in any bar and you will have somebody to chat and music to listen.
    so many places to visit outside Dublin. If you stay a couple of weeks, you. Have to go in Limerick, Galway and cork.
    my favorite part is all the way in the north of the Republic of Ireland in county donegal. The landscape is beautiful and wild.
    may be we need to arrange a session together to discuss all these.
    take care

Verified Companion Companion DallasBella's Avatar
    I had a great time and I got unbelievably lucky with the weather! It was sunny several days and in the 40s and 50s. While it was below freezing over here!

Landed in Dublin, drove down to Enniscorthy, then Dungarvan, then Cork/blarney. Circled back through Clonmel and portlaoise before heading back to Dublin. This is the Blarney castle
    (our home likes to turn my pictures around lol I’m sorry)

22CDB9EC-E357-4164-86C1-60052FECDFAF.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MUST TEXT FOR SCHEDULING

682-214-8403
    Addison private location
    260 Hour

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar
    very cool, glad you had fun!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds pretty awesome. Good for you girl!!! Hope you sent your "fav" concerned followers a post card with all the specifics except your IRA info smfh
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ireland is a great place to visit. I go every other year. Looks like you had fun. Next time try Northern Ireland and Scotland. Visit England but that needs its own trip.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    [QUOTE=DallasBella;1276851]I had a great time and I got unbelievably lucky with the weather! It was sunny several days and in the 40s and 50s. While it was below freezing over here!

Landed in Dublin, drove down to Enniscorthy, then Dungarvan, then Cork/blarney. Circled back through Clonmel and portlaoise before heading back to Dublin. This is the Blarney castle
    (our home likes to turn my pictures around lol I’m sorry)

Nice pics of you. I see you. Kissed the Blarney Stone at the top of the castle which brings the gift of eloquence.
    take care and see you soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    Ahhh..nice! A bit jelly, cut cool!

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2