Thread: Sexy Charlotte: An incredible afternoon

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Sexy Charlotte: An incredible afternoon

Companion's Handle: Sexy Charlotte
    Date of Visit: 22 December 21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 737 288 9560
    Email Address: sexycharlotte@protonmail.ch
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Sexy-Charlotte
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: convo,dfk,lfk,hj,bbj,bls,cg,doggy
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: 47
    Hair Color and Length: blond mid back
    Smoking Status: non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: 5'4 145 with an average build. Medium blond hair and brown eyes. 36dd chest with no tattoos and ears pierced.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    She was amazing!! Screening was quick and she was very responsive leading up to the time of the appt. Upon arrival she welcomed me in and we spend a few minutes chatting and getting to know each other. She is incredible smart, funny, sexy, and very engaging in conversation quickly making me feel comfortable. She ensured I enjoyed every moment of our time together from start to finish.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Amazing Beauty!

After my 20 years in this arena things become a bit routine. Charlotte breaks the mold. Incredibly beautiful, sweet, genuine and sexy. I suspect she could step out of the shower without any makeup and be absolutely stunning. In spite her fabulous physical attributes I find her engaging personality and intelligence to be most stimulating. A rare gem indeed and a cut above!
    Last edited by TheGiftedOne; 12-30-2021 at 11:46 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar

One of the Best in ATX

Congrats to the OP in discovering one of ATX's not so well kept secrets. Sexy Charlotte is one of the best providers we have, and her wit and intelligence are certainly a bonus.

I "think" you might find some very accurate pictures on her profile which she updates frequently. What you see is what you get. More fun and enjoyment than you might ever imagine.

Her very Private In-Call is well appointed, warm and cozy. Just like the lady. She also has a nice shower and all that you need to refresh yourself before heading out.

Thanks of taking time to share and reminding me that I need to get back over to see Sexy Charlotte again in the new year.
    Last edited by RustyBalls; 12-31-2021 at 12:25 AM.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Count me among those who have been totally smitten and seduced by Charlotte’s charms. I hope to see her again to celebrate the new year.
    Last edited by Lovinglifeinaustin; 12-31-2021 at 10:03 AM.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I was blessed to meet Charlotte around 2 years ago. I've seen her dozens of times now. She's everything the guys said above. Her personality, intelligence and positive outlook on life are contagious. She's an absolute dynamo sexually.

Her TCB is stellar... as good as it gets. She has a great Incall. She has outfits and toys to meet any request and occasion. She always greets you at the door dressed immaculately (sexy and fun), fresh and clean and full of smiles, playfulness and love.

As other's have pointed out, you need to wear your snorkeling gear with Charlie... she's a super soaker who leaves no doubts when she's having huge orgasms over and over during a session.

I absolutely Love spending time with her. She's a true treasure for our fair city. I'm sure that I'll see her dozens more times!

A'Man