Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Work hard play a hell of a lot harder!!!

Verified Companion Companion Katyia's Avatar

Work hard play a hell of a lot harder!!!

Damn it took me forever to figure out how to start a post on here. But I'm happy now I love chopping it up with like minded people in this community!!! That's if I can get a response.. I'm having a difficult time posting my pictures to this thread but I suppose that's why I have a gorgeous spread out on my page. So as I said on eccie I stayed working this job from 6pm till 2am. I've never seen so many chickens dead in my life, it's a meat processing plant but even still chicken taste delicious. I actually have this Friday and next Friday off for the holidays. I've no idea what I'll be doing with myself I've a pretty good idea of this site status slow. So don't let me down my new gorgeous, hilarious community! My number is 9033318270 if for some reason it gets erased off this thread is in my signature or at least I hope. My page is full of delicious treats for all your eyes and oh I love Christmas presents, I already know what yours is. Enjoy your day and hope I get to chop it up with yall later. Oh and... well I was going to say something but I forgot lol xoxo happy holiday let's make them great
    Sexy, intimate, real connection encounters... looking forward to hearing from you xoxo
    Katyiasugar13@yahoo.com
    903 980 1809 (text)
    Also check out my home page under my contact information for more pics and details ttys 💋💋💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work
    Hi Katyia...welcome to the area and OH2! Enjoyed your pictures and the additional information on your Profile Page ... You'll hear from me...Merry Christmas!!

Can't wait!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Would love to be able to get verified!!!! So I can be an active part of the community!!!!
    Sexy, intimate, real connection encounters... looking forward to hearing from you xoxo
    Katyiasugar13@yahoo.com
    903 980 1809 (text)
    Also check out my home page under my contact information for more pics and details ttys 💋💋💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Katyia. Pics may be helpful dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

To my Doc Holiday!

Thank you Doc but for some reason I can't resize the on my phone... I'm sure I'd get a lot more hits
    Thanks Doc i figured it out lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Katyiasugar13@yahoo.com
    903 980 1809 (text)

Merry Christmas baby!!!! Thanks for the wonderful compliments!
    Katyiasugar13@yahoo.com
    903 980 1809 (text)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There are times I'm so happy that I play in Longview and I believe Katyia could be one. Welcome to the jungle Katyia

Thank you so much yes I would love to be one!

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait! Merry Christmas to you also
    Katyiasugar13@yahoo.com
    903 980 1809 (text)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well made appointment and when time came no reply stood up - ☹️ No way to get verified I’d say

Luv these pics! Wish you came to Tyler for a visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Strght1500 View Post
    Well made appointment and when time came no reply stood up - ☹️ No way to get verified I’d say
    she called me and explained so she had a good reason so I’m not holding it against her - well not yet lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She's legit, cock approved and pics are the real deal!

If I may ask when did I see her ? Did I do a review ?

I mean you

I would love to go to tyler for a visit let's talk xoxo
    Katyiasugar13@yahoo.com
    903 980 1809 (text)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast