Thread: Verification

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Unhappy Verification

I've been on this site for over a year, and have had multiple meetups with at least 3 provider members. They've all said they've sent PMs to cky1942 to get me verified, bc I believe there was a sticky saying that was they way to do it when I joined this community in October of 2020. I've sent messages to cky1942 a couple of times, and have sent links to reviews and have received no response. I can provide the OH2 usernames of visited providers if needed. If PMing cky is an outdated way of getting verified, can someone let me know what I need to do? Please advise.

The handle is ck1942, not cky1942. May be better to email him at support@ourhome2.net.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Im in the same position ive had 2-3 different girls send verification for me, since last year. Its been so long now i really doubt ill ever get verified, its frustrating

I’m in same boat too provider promises to verify me but no communication or update on status.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Please help me get verified I can't figure it out
    BabyDoll

I hope somebody can answer your question. I’ve been trying to get verified since 2019 and can’t get anybody to reply to my messages, or provider messages either.

Remember, you are not the one to send PM's vouching for you. The OH2 verified Companions who saw you recently do that and send you a copy so that you know they did so. The process is as follows.

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

So verification can only happen through provider reference. Is that correct?

Verified Companion Companion Kennadee's Avatar
    But how then does one become a verified provider???? How are you supposed to see a verified member when you have limited access to post or do anything else???

Quote Originally Posted by natty35 View Post
    So verification can only happen through provider reference. Is that correct?
    Correct. See Post 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennadee View Post
    But how then does one become a verified provider???? How are you supposed to see a verified member when you have limited access to post or do anything else???
    You may introduce yourself with a post in one of the Welcome Wagon forums. Look in one of them to see how other providers have done it.

The following will be of interest to you...

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog.

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial