Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ladies & Gents; HoHoHo a ******s Christmas

Verified Companion Companion JanellSauv69's Avatar

Ladies & Gents; HoHoHo a ******s Christmas

Hey all,
    I seen SW’s do this on Twitter, I thought it would be neat to do.
    I’m Making a thread now for everyone who wants to post their wishlist. Find your favorite girl and send her something special. Everyone knows Christmas is coming up, what better way to show your appreciation for your mistress?! and even Johns if y’all wanted to post below to give us girls an idea of what y’all would like as gifts. I’m going to start with my wishlist here:

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

Also, if you want to follow me I’m now back on Twitter under the handle @JanellSauvage47D0AEE5-751F-4FE6-BB9D-1757594BE0E4.jpgC8A9ACFA-2D6D-4D3A-8A32-A57FDDFE1B54.jpg
    Janell, AKA "Jay"

Preferred411 P257525
    Twitter @janellsauvage

JanellSauvage@protonmail.com
    430-255-0014

I wish that you would come to a compromise with me and cut me a reduced rate since you still owe me for the 1000$ you skipped out on. Your a hot chick and worth your rate I truly like you and your service but I cannot in good conscience give you more business.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Dude View Post
    I wish that you would come to a compromise with me and cut me a reduced rate since you still owe me for the 1000$ you skipped out on. Your a hot chick and worth your rate I truly like you and your service but I cannot in good conscience give you more business.
    Dude there's a better chance of getting blood from a turnip at the same time you win the lottery, than either of us have of Janell making good on what she owes.
    Last edited by Manxomefoe99; 12-19-2021 at 01:34 PM.

That's so strange. She's always been great with me. Never have to worry about her at all. Makes me think there's more to that story than just your side... ����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️

You're welcome to think what you like. I was dumb enough to pay her in advance because I had good experiences with her before. I'll readily admit that was stupid on my part. When the day came for my "appointment" she ghosted me. Had I not made that mistake, I would probably be seeing her. The only thing she seems to say about it is that she had a lot going on at the time and she offered a refund. That is partially true. She offered a refund or reschedule at a later date. After her assurances that she was good for it, that she valued her reputation, I chose her offer to reschedule. But im sure everyone's experience is different. She's never even made the attempt to try to come to some kind of understanding between us so 🤷*♂️.

I can at least try to help other hobbyists not make the same mistake I did

Quote Originally Posted by Myrt0881 View Post
    That's so strange. She's always been great with me. Never have to worry about her at all. Makes me think there's more to that story than just your side... ����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️
    Brown noser!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work
    I agree with Myrt ... My experiences with Janell have all been incredible; she's a very beautiful and highly sensual woman. we've both had situations arise requiring rescheduling or cancellation caused by RW life ... Some advance donations, some "just because" gifts between rendezvous ... I've had to cut things short, she's had to rush at times but life is what it is and we all have to go with it. Whether our time together is 20 minutes or multiple hours, we always have a good time. Nope, it's not always perfect, but no relationship is. Definitely an ATF.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    IMHO you coming here derailing this thread is not going to get any money back in your pocket. You should know better than to prepay. Try reading the 100’s of posts discussing prepay ripoffs so it’s on you Sir.

Wish list…how a free session with you Janell???
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

You say I'm trying to "derail her" I'm not.... I'm on record as saying she is great! I was very happy with her... I did not ask for free as you did!!! I offered a compromise to a situation... one in which she would still be compensated... Maybe you are confusing me with others... I'll say again She is great.... I simply made a joke much the same as you did!!!

I believe I have been very neutral in my comments about her so please refrain from commenting to me in the future

I'm a brown noser for saying a lady is great and has never given me problems? That's funny. And right after that you back pedal and try to claim you're joking when you're called out by another guy. I'm starting to see a pattern here and your little side of the story about what you're owed is looking less cut and dry by the second... ����*♂️

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This ^^^ is an assertion that the lady owes you $1,000. You make this as a unsubstantiated claim of fact.

You say I'm trying to "derail her" I'm not.... I'm on record as saying she is great! I was very happy with her... I did not ask for free as you did!!! I was responding to her thread topic NOT claiming a debit!! I offered a compromise to a situation... one in which she would still be compensated... Maybe you are confusing me with others... I can assure you that I am not confused. I'll say again She is great.... I simply made a joke much the same as you did!!! Nothing I posted in this thread was a joke.

I believe I have been very neutral in my comments about her so please refrain from commenting to me in the future I will continue to comment as long as you continue to open yourself up to comment by posting debt claims. However I am done with this thread and you.
    I’m saying quite clearly you did derail her thread with your debt claim. I, among others, find nothing about your earlier post to be a joke. Now try to stay on topic please. That topic is a wish list NOT if she is “great.”

@ the OP, how about finding you under my Christmas tree on Christmas morning?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Letter to Santa

I for one would believe in Santa again if he could convince providers to travel,the I 30 once in a while as there is a void of services North of the I 20.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Quit complaining and charge it off to the game
    Always look out for #1

FUCK OFF!!! YOU HAVE NO PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE... THEREFORE YOU NEED TO STFU..... I tried to be civil but you're an ass that just can't shut your traps! This is definitely off the rails now.... but only because you are continuing this.

I made a wish... I gave her a complement... never complained only responded to the brown nosers.... don't be scared she won't visit here because she lives here. The only negative thing I ever said about her was to never pre-pay her

Now talk all the shit you want because I'm out... never to return FUCK ALL OF YOU JACK ASSES THAT THINK YOUR SOME KIND OF WHITE KNIGHT!
    Last edited by Tyler_Dude; 12-21-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Well! oooookay then... lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast