Companion's Handle: KaylaStar69
Date of Visit: 12/18/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: Ask her
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26030-KaylaStar69
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Massage, Mutual Touch, L1, HJTC
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: 140
Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina + Asian?
Companion Description: A little over 5', nice rack (D cup wild guess), super smooth skin, and very cute
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
After doing some (re)searches and reading reviews on KaylaStar69, I've decided to reach out via PM. I loved the way of her TCB because she responded quickly and we went back and forth a little bit and I got her phone number. Agreed to meet this afternoon. The apartment is not too hard to find, a bit old but clean. After arrival, she texted me the apt # and up I went.

Kayla welcomed me with a hug and big smile. We chatted a bit while I was getting undressed. Since this was my first time meeting her, I didn't ask for too much and kinda just went with the flow. She actually gave a pretty good massage, better than the weak massages at AMPs. As many have reviewed, given how tiny she is, she's got huge boobs. And she doesn't rush and slowly builds up to the HJ. Over all it was a wonderful time and I'll definitely repeat.