Thread: Lost cause

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Lost cause

Jeezum Pete’s this place is dead. I thought the 6 months I had to say here for work from June-December 2020 were bad but, at least there was 1 or 2 decent options between here Longview per week. Now there’s nothing but a bunch of risky wastes of time (cbj’s) on LC and STG.. Looks like it’s going to be weekend trips to Dallas again :/

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Yeah man it’s strange. I mean I can understand Texas dying down after the law change came into effect but it seems like the well is running dry in a lot of places. There’s no way in hell I’m donating Tryst prices either. Only person that’ll ever get more than 5 bills for a single hour of their time from me is a heart surgeon haha.

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    When LE went hard and heavy to get every girl that visited Shreveport and Bossier. I mean straight up gunned for us. And it cost about $5 grand to get out of it. $3 to an attorney 2 in fines not to mention the loss in revenue in dealing with the bull shit back and forth to court... NO THANK YOU...
    And you would think the board members would ravage visiting ladies when we do decide to stop in and risk it all but no they still want the mcdonald dollar menu prices for the Ruth Chris Steak house service.
    I was going to stay 2 days but phones are dead dead dead ....

Jackson MS guns for ya now as well.
    Well at least last week they did and I mean GUNNED FOR YA.
    So you can not go to Texas can not go to Mississippi what about Arkansas?
    Maybe Texarkana is the place to visit
    WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT! LOL Going to Arkansas to hobby??!! LOL
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Well not to be rude Majic, looking at your reviews, I don’t see anything that would fall in line with a Ruth’s Chris type experience myself either. Maybe try advertising on rubrating’s while you’re here and you’ll have a better experience.

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BullCalf23 View Post
    Well not to be rude Majic, looking at your reviews, I don’t see anything that would fall in line with a Ruth’s Chris type experience myself either. Maybe try advertising on rubrating’s while you’re here and you’ll have a better experience.
    Thanks for the advice I normally do post on RR however when in a hot city like this one I do my very best to stick to the boards...And they only have 3 ads But as soon as I posted on STG my phone blew up with mostly regulars.....So funny they all look there before looking here. I do Not get why the guys do not stick to the boards.

Opinions on what Ruth;s Chris can be compared to is relevant.

Since I am not a pimped out junky that spends 15 minutes with people. Pretty sure I am allowed to compare my services to a high ranking steak house. lol And since you have not had my services you could say you do not like whats on the menu but you can not say if those items that are on the menu are top notch...lol Lets compare it to the best Vegan Place in the world If you can not go one meal with out meat then it is not the place for you no matter how great they season those veggies....lol AND THAT IS OK.... That is what makes this hobby so fun and enjoyable.
    Every girl gives of herself in different ways and on different levels . Some girls are late night owls you can call them at 2 a,m, but at 6 to noon they are crashed. Some are 5 a.m. risers like my self. Some will swallow you whole in 2.5 minutes flat and some take a whole hr to make sure every inch is taken care of. Some thin some fluffy and everything in between.
    May you find your Ruth's Chris Steak House doll.
    AND BE SAFE LADIES
    As soon as I posted on the non board sites the fuckery began
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS