Companion's Handle: Nikki12392
Date of Visit: 07/03/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: PM on here or KIK Queen12392
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....741-Nikki12392
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall at night (10pm - ish)
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: nice convo, FSBM, FIV, HJ, dirty talking, BBBJ, FF bodysurfing and then we do it all over again. :)
Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
Donation: $120
Approximate age of Companion: late 20s
Hair Color and Length: Long Brown
Smoking Status: none
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Nikki is a very beautiful and petite young lady. Probably late 20s. 5'4'', 38DD (they are Big and AMAZING), disarming grin, MILF, smells and looks GREAT all the way around. Nice round ass too!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YESSSSS!

Public comments:
Nikki and I set up a time (PM) to come to my outcall with great communication and ease.
I believe it is easier for her to do an outcall because her incall time is very limited. No biggie for me!

She came to my outcall and we had a brief conversation with some laughter.
Made way to bedroom and she undressed. She is a young MILF and her pics are accurate! But more than that, her bedside manner and sweetness is one of the best out there.

Wore some sexy panties at my request. Then we got started with a frontal massage on me which was fantastic as she started talking
somewhat dirty but it progressed really good as the massage got more intense. She sure knows what to do and what to say.
I reached around and touched her some under her panties and she was quite receptive.
She started grinding on my body and talking more as she moved down and started an amazing bbbj. The more massaging on the boys and me.
Then more bbbj and some FF. She was driving me absolutely crazy until, she begged me to finish on her amazing DDs. Which I gladly did. She stroked until the deed was done and WOW!

Highly recommended.