Companion's Handle: White girl throat goddess
Date of Visit: 12-7_21
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 4698245951
Email Address: brandonsoto4334@yahoo.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://killeen.skipthegames.com/fem...c/837056907664
City, State: KILLEEN, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Bbbj
Scheduled Length of Visit: Bng
Donation: 80
Approximate age of Companion: 23
Hair Color and Length: Short brown
Smoking Status: Yes
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Avg, not a bbw but some mommy weight, nice tits and amazing attitude, definitely shy but is very accommodating and nice.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by far
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
She's very good with communicating, standard screening and easy location to find. She has some loud neighbors and a nosey old lady across the street that kinda puts u on edge,, but once u get inside she puts u at ease. She's a typical shy goth college girl, with pale skin. her pics are definitely her but she was dolled up when she took them. When she answered the door she was wearing a long white shirt, panties and no makeup. She makes u feel welcome. She had me sit down and get comfortable, she then took her shirt off and began the bbbj, her nips are very responsive by the way i immediately grabbed a handful and once I came in her mouth she started slowly spitting some on her tits not hitting me with a drop which was impressive lol. She then cleaned me up and I was on my way. Definitely worth the trip and money, she accepts cash app but I paid cash. Definitely will see her again

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.