Thread: COMPANIONS vs AMPs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion 432Cherries's Avatar

COMPANIONS vs AMPs

Maybe I'm Wrong but is it just me or does it seem like the AMPs are getting more business then the conpanions? Which makes no sense to me how you never really see on the news or read on the the internet about the AMPs ever getting busted but you'll constantly hear all over the world about LE busting × amount of people due too some sting operation!!!

Plz Correct me if im wrong

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    You could be right. I have no clue. I don't even know if there's a amp in San Angelo. Guess I don't get out much. I do know there's a strip club and its not that nice looking.

Across the board or in a certain area or town?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The one thing an AMP has going for it is they'll support a guy's sudden impulse to meet with a lady. Companions discourage impulse meetings for valid reasons as well as real life things getting in the way.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As my handle would indicate, I am a fan of Asian women and of AMPS. Believe me, they have been cratered in Dallas. We used to have 15 or more Korean AMPS in Dallas. Now down to 2 thanks to a push from City Hall. Suburban AMPS flourish but they get busted just as easily. Not sure how the suburbs don't just shut them down by going in as a regular customer and nailing them when they negotiate.