Companion's Handle: MCarrera
Date of Visit: 12/10/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: phone
Phone Number: will provide after screening
Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?54426-MCarrera
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?54426-MCarrera
City, State: odessa, tx
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: strip-tease, bbbj, hj, cg, rcg, k9,
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 4
Approximate age of Companion: 30ish
Hair Color and Length: dark curly hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: german and Italian
Companion Description: petite and fine.. she has a great body. manicured toes, maybet 5 ft 5,, she is hot
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded my expectations by alot
Would You Recommend this Companion?? highly recommend MCarrera

Public comments:
I finished a job up early this morning and took a nap for a few hours. I woke up and saw a text from MCarrerra say she was in town. I messaged her back and set up a lunchtime date with her at her incall location. She needed time to screen me since it takes forever to get verified on this site and nobody uses eccie no more. So i get ready and drive over there. I arrive let her know im there and she sends me the room number.

I get to the door and she opens it wearing this sexy little christmas dress outfit. She has all her makeup on, her hair is done, she smells and looks fantastic... I was highly impressed and turned on by the way she looks. she has a tight petite little body. Cute lil titties. Her nails were done and her makeup was on point. highly satisfied with the decision to see her. She was wearing a set of heels with tight black nylons whick i love. She asked if i want a beer but i dont drink so she pours me a cup of water and she drinks the beer. She was a little nervous cuz it was the first time meeting me so we chat a little bit and i show her pics of my dirt bike and me on the oilrigs just to help her feel more comfortable. Once she saw me in pics working on a drilling rig she said she was good...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.