Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: All Natural Busty Dream Girl!! Elegant, Classy, and Affectionate! Brand New Pics!

I assure you, this gentleman received a full refund and having to abandon the one name I have worked under for 13 years, had nothing to do with this. It was much more serious. But all is well and I just need to get back in my groove.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well now, welcome back AKA ScarlettDDD When was it YOU gave me that FULL REFUND? I cant recall, maybe your other serious issues that made you abandon your precious 13 year name had to do with similar type refunds you claim YOU returned, just my thoughts. At any rate, WELCOME BACK and try again to get me a refund out of YOUR POCKET
    Last edited by DATY + PANTYLOVER; 12-30-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcme back sweetie.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome and have a Happy New Year!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She asking $350 for HH.
    WoW

Hello there. I do remember the issue you and I had several months back. Yes did give me $100 to get a room for us. Things happened on your end, and then things happened on my end and it did not work out. Unfortunately the issue I spoke of before, erupted at that same time. I know that none of that was at all your problem and you had every right to be angry about not receiving the deposit back. You where justified in everything you said. I went absolutely mia. Whether you or anyone believes it or not, it had nothing to do with our situation. I do take my integrity seriously and the gentlemen who know me can vouch for that. Once I could start to get back into the hobby again, and reestablish myself, the damage between you and I was done. I did; however, see that my bank dispersed funds to PayPal, so that you could receive a refund. I am glad you received it back. We all have lives that extend beyond the hobby. I do apologize that my mess, involved you there for a bit, with the deposit. I would never intentionally try to scam or swindle anyone out of $100, I respect myself more than that. Again, so very sorry that you had to go through that issue with me. I hope your future adventures find less worries and more pleasures! Hope you have a Happy New Year. Xoxo

I am still looking to get verified! 😂 I only have one review, I think I need one more. If anyone is interested in doing a review today, I will give ya a great special! PM me or text 505-718-1125

Hopefully the issue brought up in this thread didn’t dissuade most of you. I am reliable and professional, it’s important to me that I hold true to my word. I enjoy what I do and I’m a total sweetheart! We all have bad moments, just trying to move on. Anyhow, give me a shout if anyone is interested in today’s review special!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hiddenname949's Avatar
    Is that pic really you?

I am in Richardson this morning and available for morning sessions! Doing a very reasonable review special today only for 350/hr. I will be available until noon! Send me a text! 505-718-1125

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2