Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Back for a short while! Fiery redhead in Dallas

Verified Companion Companion

Back for a short while! Fiery redhead in Dallas

Hello everyone!

I was originally a full time provider back between 07-10 during early college, and am looking to come back low volume for a short while for incall/outcall in the Dallas area. So much has changed since the Bigdoggie days! Getting my bearings on where to advertise, and came across this forum. Also working on getting on with p411 and eccie this time around.

Looking to start seeing a small number of regulars, ideally. Nothing crazy. I've had a few unexpected personal things come up lately, so just looking to discreetly supplement for awhile until everything gets back to normal.

GFE. 5'1", 120lbs, 34F. Athletic build and a baby face :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome back. Any pics available?

Working on that next! :)

ive received quite a few messages! I just wanted to pop back on to answer some of the questions I've been getting from everyone. Please feel free to message me if you're interested! I'll be working on scheduling appointments in advance, and will be taking short notice appointments on a case by case basis.

-GFE is mostly full menu, but no greek. No session photos or video, please. I would like our time to be as discreet as possible. Discretion and safety are my highest priorities, as I'm sure many hobbyists can appreciate.

-Dallas area 250 incall/ 200 outcall.

-Outcalls not available in Addison or Arlington, just based on what I've seen and heard about the activity in those areas. I don't mind providing a comfortable incall location in a convenient area, and don't mind traveling short distances for outcall, but not outside of DFW. I honestly feel more comfortable seeing clients in an incall setting, and will have clean linens and a shower available.

-I'm working on getting registered/screened with p411, and eccie before seeing anyone, and would prefer to see verified/screened clients only as well (for safety reasons). I'm also planning on getting photos and a small website set up here in the next couple of days when I have a few spare minutes to work on it.

-Please be prepared to provide references, a link to previous reviews, or a verified member ID for a hobby website if you would like to book. This is also for safety reasons. I'm not looking to be full time or high volume, and would prefer to see a limited number of clients on a regular basis.

I appreciate everyone's time! Thanks in advance to hobbyists willing to take these factors into consideration.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome back and to this little corner of the hobby world. Can you tell us a general location, post a couple of pics in your profile? Have fun and do be safe.

I don't mind picking an incall in a mutually convenient location but prefer Dallas & Coit area due to the central location. Outcall anywhere but Addison or Arlington.

Big LOTR fan! <3 love the name. Just got back in for the day but am planning on snapping a few photos and getting everything 100% situated. Finishing up screening with ECCIE and p411 as we speak!

Registered (Not Verified)
    Welcome. I’m definitely looking forward to when you can share some pics. Love the description.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! If anyone would like photos, please feel free to text me with your ourhome handle (so i can keep track of messages/verified more easily)
    @469-770-1835

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone made contact with this sweetie? Would be interested in your experience

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    We spoke an she mentioned she was returning in Sept.

Im waiting on pics to confirm my appt

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    im texting back and forth. anyone seen her yet? need to be safe fellas
    -jzipp

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome back Amy!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome back Amy!!!
    thats great you know her Doc! any details?
    -jzipp

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delayed response on messages/texts :)

been a chaotic few weeks. started seeing clients and ended up going into labor early. Am just about back on my feet and will be seeing clients again starting next week.

I greatly appreciate everyone's patience and congrats messages while I've been recovering :) <3 everyone has been so sweet! I apologize for my mailbox being full, and am working on responding to everyone and clearing out the storage. If I missed anyone, please let me know!

- - - Updated - - -

I have updated, post baby pics available if anyone would like to see how nicely I've bounced back :) already back down to my pre baby weight and ab muscles <3

469-770-1835

Verified Hobbyist BCD AmericanHardwood's Avatar
    Are you going to post the photos or Pm
    Lactating?
    Interested

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast