Thread: Madeline Swan: 2nd Time With Madeline Swan

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    East Coast, but travel often to Texas for work, mainly Dallas, 2-3 weeks out of the month.

Madeline Swan: 2nd Time With Madeline Swan

Companion's Handle: Madeline Swan
    Date of Visit: 11/22/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM first then text
    Phone Number: NA
    Email Address: madelineswan13@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo / Massage / LFK / DFK / HJ / Breast Worship / Russian / BBBJ / BSL / DATY / FIV
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: early 30's
    Hair Color and Length: black (short)
    Smoking Status: not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: 5'4" / short, thick and curvy MILF type with large tits and curvy ass. Black short hair
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    In town for work, staying up on the North Side near the Domain. Work dinner was cancelled and decided to see if anyone was free to get together. Most ladies are not big fans of short notice (I get it, but sucks for me). I noticed that Madeline had posted earlier that day and decided to reach out since I had seen her before and we had a great time on our first visit. Sent her a PM and she responded quickly and sent me her number. A few text later we had set a time for late that evening at my hotel. She text me right on time to let me know she was in the parking lot. Sent her the room number and she came right up. We sat on the couch for a few minutes and caught up. Super easy to talk to, especially since I have seen her before. We shared a bottle of wine that I had and started with some LFK / DFK and hands running all over each other. Overall another great time with Madeline. Would recommend her to anyone that like that curvy MILF next store type. Lots of fun and great time overall. See ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Great review!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    East Coast, but travel often to Texas for work, mainly Dallas, 2-3 weeks out of the month.
    Her hair is short a little less than shoulder length but still looks good