Thread: Lost

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Lost

Trying to find my way around

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did you try using GPS?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Quicksilver's Avatar
    You’ve got a cool pic as a profile pic baby, and you filled in a bit on your about me section, good start. My suggestion is:

1. Add another sexy pic as an avatar
    2. Upload some pics to an album you can create in your profile.
    Then …
    3. Make a post introducing yourself in the Fort Worth “Welcome Wagon” forum. Include some pics, include your location, give an indication of the menu you offer (activities you enjoy/allow, and your no no’s), and tell whether you do incalls, outcalls or both, and your donations requested.

If you follow those steps, you’re sure to get a great start here. Then you can work on getting verified which will allow you to post daily ads, etc.

Quicksilver replied with the same info I did so I deleted mine.

Kashh .....check your PM box.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Verified Companion Companion LadyAnastasia's Avatar
    It is a bit of a learning curve when you first get here. Reach out if you need help from the provider side.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a bit of a learning curve when you first get here. Reach out if you need help from the provider side.
    Currently UTR & available