Companion's Handle: NIKKI
Date of Visit: 03/05/20
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 903-447-7951
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://tyler.skipthegames.com/femal...i/675968014994
City, State: Tyler, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? I was on time
Activities: K9, QV,
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 Mins
Donation: 180
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20's
Hair Color and Length: Blonde
Smoking Status: couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White, Caucasian
Companion Description: Nice, round, plump ass
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
Would You Recommend this Companion?? only for a QV

Public comments:
I was on my way to a meeting and got a call that it was canceled. Time to call it a day. So I Stopped by the local pub, had 2 pints of Guinness, found NIKKI and made the appointment. Nikki was easy to contact, verifying was no challenge. Only concern was the location. Tabbed out 4 miles down the road I go. I park walk up to the door and there she stood butt ass naked!! She said drop'em and get over here! LMAO! She through the Kevlar on and got me jack-hammer like, pour some water in her hand, rubbed her pussy with it to get it all nice and wet. Got on her knees, back up to me shaked her ass a couple of times and spread her cheeks and got the M1A1 at full speed and was firing for effect in record time. She had the tightest thimble I have ever ran across!! I pulled the armor off, shot a 2 pointer in the toilet, washed up, zipped up, buckled up and shuffled to the door and jumped right out and shouted MARINE CORPS! I jumped on the chopper and was out of that HOT LZ faster than a cat could lick its ass!!

This was the fastest, the oddest, visit I have ever encountered. Hit it and quit it! Pretty sure I didn't my moneys worth and came out on the losing end of that deal though! LMAO NEXT!