Thread: PSA - Vanquishing LEOnardos

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

PSA - Vanquishing LEOnardos

Most SWs that I try to pick up accuse me of being LE because of how I look and talk.

Below is a surefire method to confirm to her that you are not porky, and that she is not either. (I don't want this tip to possibly get out to our venerable boys in blue so I'm putting the main part in private.)

Miss SW may ask you if you're a cop when you first engage her off the street. This is a good sign because narcs are trying to get a quick arrest and screening slows down this process. However, be cautious if she doesn't ask, especially if you're light skinned. Conversely, she probably won't suspect you of being LE if you're dark skinned. Regardless, make sure to reciprocate and ALWAYS ask her if she is a cop. The answers don't really matter because you still need to undergo "street" screening. The questions serve more as an icebreaker for deeper screening. After you both tell each other that you're not cops, offer the following:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

The chance of a female narc doing the above described "touch" is virtually zero percent. After this screening y'all can then head off to the "Patel".

By the way, some of these SWs tell me that narcs are willing to do a lot of touching in order to ensnare them into an arrest. While I am a strong supporter of LE for maintaining law and order in our society, I find it shameful that undercover LE is trying that hard to arrest SWs. Many of these SWs are single mothers trying to make a buck to pay bills. Furthermore, the suspicions of these SWs give me the impression that there are many dirty cops out there. Where is the honor in this?

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    There's no honor among thieves...or cops.
    Last edited by pxmcc; 07-08-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Guest Companion
    This shouldn't be in Co-ed. Females can't read it, so what's the point?
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    This shouldn't be in Co-ed. Females can't read it, so what's the point?
    I PM'd you the hidden section. Feel free to share it with your verified cohorts in a ladies-only section.

Lol this isn't right!!!
    First of all it's only a myth about asking cops if they're cops anyone using that as verification doesn't get it at all. Lol some vice will ask you if you're a copup front to ease your nerves. They also do it when calling us ladies. They'll ask us so that we think they're not.

Vice won't touch your dick. That's about the only verifiable refrence for a SW. Vice will ask you you're cop that's usually the first question. Next and sometimes the first question is the attempt to get a verbal agreement.

Side note about callers. It gets on my nerves when a gent calls for an appointment and asks if I'm a cop. I usually won't see him. It shows he's dumb enough to think that, that is suffice. It's annoying. Cops do not have to tell you they're cops. le. vice....
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    Lol this isn't right!!!
    First of all it's only a myth about asking cops if they're cops anyone using that as verification doesn't get it at all. Lol some vice will ask you if you're a copup front to ease your nerves. They also do it when calling us ladies. They'll ask us so that we think they're not.

Vice won't touch your dick. That's about the only verifiable refrence for a SW. Vice will ask you you're cop that's usually the first question. Next and sometimes the first question is the attempt to get a verbal agreement.

Side note about callers. It gets on my nerves when a gent calls for an appointment and asks if I'm a cop. I usually won't see him. It shows he's dumb enough to think that, that is suffice. It's annoying. Cops do not have to tell you they're cops. le. vice....
    I said in my post that it didn’t matter if a SW said she wasn’t a cop. She still needs to touch me. I would never pick a SW up without her first touching me.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    I said in my post that it didn’t matter if a SW said she wasn’t a cop. She still needs to touch me. I would never pick a SW up without her first touching me.
    but is there an upcharge for that..

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    I PM'd you the hidden section. Feel free to share it with your verified cohorts in a ladies-only section.

No, let's not share the contents of PM communications, please, in any forum. Last I heard that was frowned upon, but someone higher up the H2 food chain can correct me, please, if I'm in error.

While all participants in the Hobby are free to pursue P4P pleasure as they wish, relate their own experiences, and share opinions, YMMV, so might be advisable to not rely on any one method to conclusively exclude a potential playmate from being LE (especially since some undercover cops are more, uh, "eager" than others to make arrests), and beware of misinformation.

Carry on.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-13-2018 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    but is there an upcharge for that..
    Absolutely not. This act is part of the screening and almost a requirement from all SWs.